KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Welcome to myself!!! Hi nice people around!

Welcome to myself!!! Hi nice people around!
Started by: FSBOffer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FSBOffer
For Sale By Offer

Love Welcome to myself!!! Hi nice people around!

Hi everybody! I just want to inform you that I am happy to be here, I will be inserting a lot of links to the region I live, so all of you can see the beautiful place we have here and the big potential to everyone trying to start a new life in a safe and pleasant environment.

This is a region of friendly people who speak Portuguese but most of us speak English, as this is a tourism region we feel the need to welcome foreigners, I hope I will be welcome the same way here!

Best wishes to everybody in 2010!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 05:35 PM
FSBOffer is currently offline Click here to Send FSBOffer a Private Message Find more posts by FSBOffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FSBOffer
For Sale By Offer

Laugh Re: Welcome to myself!!! Hi nice people around!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FSBOffer
Hi visitors! You may found this place through my adwords advert and I thank you for your search for more information about FSBOffer.

FSBOffer or For Sale By Offer is my idea of changing the well knowed FSBO - For Sale By Owner into something that make more sense!

All properties are sold by owners but the problem is when you find people in the middle of this process of buying a house / plot that is more interested to take advantage from you than sorting your and the vendor problems out!

With us no one will pay any commission but only our labor, we can easily justify our price for what we do, and that is the finding of the properties, visiting it so to inform buyers of what we have seen EXACTLY, taking pictures and making reports looking to the papers / documents in order to see if there is any problem or situations that need to be certified or something, preparing all this information back in the office so to updload it to internet, so you can pre valuate it that way.

We charge € 25.00 per hour for doing this work + € 0.40 cents per kilometre to get it!

Considering we can take a minimum of 3 hours per each property and a minimum of 100 kms ( 2 ways ) the price for placing marketing your property will be 3 x 25 = € 75.00 + € 40.00 = € 115.00 + VAT per year.

Our job benefits both BUYERS and SELLERS so that amount is to be paid by both!

Our way is always cheaper than paying commissions and you will be sure of what you are buying, we will make sure no one will get trouble with this process because we are working for both.

If you want more information we suggest you to get in touch with us!

We wish you BEST WISHES!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:08 PM
FSBOffer is currently offline Click here to Send FSBOffer a Private Message Find more posts by FSBOffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Welcome to KMC fsboffer. smile

The Word

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:57 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote