KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » So I was walking along an low and behold a house fell on me...

So I was walking along an low and behold a house fell on me...
Started by: WitchoftheWilds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WitchoftheWilds

So I was walking along an low and behold a house fell on me...

Hello all! As I here it I'm supposed to introduce myself BUT if you look at the message there are a few thing you can tell without me saying it...lol A. My user name may suggest that I like Dragon Age Origins...B. My Avatar...if you can see it is of Jayne Cobb from Firefly...I LOVE FIREFLY...C. My Sigi pic totally says I LOVE ROB ZOMBIE and D. the words below will tell you I also like Train...and last but not least all these things put together should tell I am SO random... laughing

Happy Dance Happy Dance and the random smilies I like use will emphasize that lol but things you may not see is that I have a less than secret love for Sabertooth and Wolverin big grin e I would huggles them both...Wolverine would tolerate it BUT Sabertooth would rape me and play in my entrails so maybe its a bad idea all around embarrasment ...anywho and as you can tell I like to babble...alot about nothing...the hamster in my head has ADHD so I MUST eek! apologize for him he lost his wheel a lOOONNNG time ago...anywho call me Witch...Witchy whatever I don't find that offensive because I am very much a Witch...but...you'll probably find me hanging about your roleplay forums cuz I love doing that and I should really stop babbling now this site is pretty okay really if someone doesn't shoot my hamster I'll keep going no really do it... eek! rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

~Her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magick and the shape of her body...unusual~

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 04:02 PM
WitchoftheWilds is currently offline Click here to Send WitchoftheWilds a Private Message Find more posts by WitchoftheWilds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

beer Hello Dude

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 07:34 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well hope it did not hurt too bad. big grin welcome aboard.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 11:41 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydergirl
Individual

Welcome to this awesome site wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:24 PM
spydergirl is currently offline Click here to Send spydergirl a Private Message Find more posts by spydergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote