KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Movie help

Movie help
Started by: Weeslocox5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Weeslocox5

Movie help

I need help in trying to find two movies... I saw these as a kiddo and all I can remember is the ending of each... So here it goes...
I remember a movie ending with an accused individual on the run from the law... he was running away from people on horses and people on foot along with either hounds or beagles on his trail... the accused is running and jumps either a rock wall (fence) and jumps to his death by landing( on what I can remember) on a rolling aerator that had spikes and him landing on it... Hope this will help someone or ANYONE!!!!
The next movie is a western and the ending(once again, the ending is what I remember most), a cowboy is on his horse in the middle of town and there is the quietness about the town and he rides to the middle of the town and then all the cowboys that are sitting on rooftops come out of hiding and then shoot him in the abdomen/chest area and leave a hole in him thus killing him...
So, there you go... my best description of some movies that I hope someone can help me with...
Take care and I hope that I'll be able to help someone or others in the future!!!
Thanks to all!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2011 03:41 AM
Weeslocox5 is currently offline Click here to Send Weeslocox5 a Private Message Find more posts by Weeslocox5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote