KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hey

Hey
Started by: T.Doyle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.Doyle

Arrow Hey

My name is Megan, I have a guys username, but that's because I like the Halloween movies and Tommy Doyle was kind of awesome in the sixth movie. I am actually more into music than I am school but since I've had some involuntairy tme off from school I've been watching alot of movies. The Hitcher was great. I am big into horror but also drama, and some comedy (Table for three, pretty funny) but it takes alot to make me laugh. My all time favorite moviies are Donnie Darko and Pride and Prejudice. I really enjoy cheesy 80s movies but no Sci-Fi. Happy Dance

As far as music goes I like punk mostly, and a little others.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 09:15 PM
T.Doyle is currently offline Click here to Send T.Doyle a Private Message Find more posts by T.Doyle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arab Jedi
[IMG]http://images.killer

Hello, I'm Tariq

My username is Arab Jedi because....well..... I'm Arab and i like the Star Wars movies. I never saw the sixth Halloween movies, only the first through third.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 08:59 PM
Arab Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Arab Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Arab Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arab Jedi
Hello, I'm Tariq

My username is Arab Jedi because....well..... I'm Arab and i like the Star Wars movies. I never saw the sixth Halloween movies, only the first through third.

The third halloween sucks also I didn't know they practice Jedi in the middle east, would'a thought that a been outlawed or sometin.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 01:52 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zhzubair4
Restricted

Account Restricted

hello big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 09:09 PM
zhzubair4 is currently offline Click here to Send zhzubair4 a Private Message Find more posts by zhzubair4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote