KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » My name is FoggyFilms and I'm so excited to be here!

My name is FoggyFilms and I'm so excited to be here!
Started by: FoggyFilms

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FoggyFilms

My name is FoggyFilms and I'm so excited to be here!

Greetings!

My name is Jonathan and I'm a movieaholic.

Me and 3 of my best friends run a weekly podcast on old movies called FoggyFilms (foggyfilms.com). I thought that Killer Movies would be a great place to come get inspiration for the show and run ideas past forum members.

For a career I own an advertising agency and get to work with film and media quite a bit too.

My favorite movie of all time is Blade Runner. Something about it just grabs me by the bones.

Can't wait to get to interact here with everyone and hope you listen to our show! If you download or stream it on iTunes or Stitcher, leave us a review!

Cheers!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 05:27 AM
FoggyFilms is currently offline Click here to Send FoggyFilms a Private Message Find more posts by FoggyFilms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Hey Jonathan! Welcome to KMC! This place is perfect for m ovie goers who want to spend time Fan-boy/girl over, complaining, or comparing different movies, films and Tv shows. I am sure you will find tons of inspiration.

My career is security so I just sit here and watch people go in and out of the building which gives me lots of time to read up on forums and such.

My favorite movie is Fifth Element with Bruce Willis. He was so Yummy back in Die Hard... he still kind of is now but.. Old. ^.^ Teensy bit shallow? Mehbeh.

Anyway I hope you find tons of Inspiration here and that you stay long. If you have questions feel free to ask!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 08:56 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote