KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » new member

Started by: pepperfoot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pepperfoot

hi all. new here. cant wait to read about good movies we all saw and talk about them.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 07:42 AM
pepperfoot is currently offline Click here to Send pepperfoot a Private Message Find more posts by pepperfoot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChristopherDeer

Hey! I am Christopher!
My first rememberable movie experience began when I was only 5 years old. I started watching the Ninja Turtles, Back to the Future, Godfather, Rocky and Gremlins. I've always been into movies, mostly superhero and animated movies. Animated movies probably are the reason why I started drawing and went to an art school. big grin Right now I'm a graphic designer and a freelance illustrator. Not to mention, a movie geek. I'm really excited about joining this online community and finally getting to know others who are just as passionate about movies as I am. Didn't join this place sooner because I've been really busy with my project, but now I finally run a little shop that sells movie and superhero themed MacBook decals called Geeky4U.
Hope you have a good day and I can't wait to ger properly acquainted with this forum. smile

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 02:46 PM
ChristopherDeer is currently offline Click here to Send ChristopherDeer a Private Message Find more posts by ChristopherDeer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
briangriffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi Everyone,

Myself Brian Griffin also a new member of the forum.

Old Post May 1st, 2013 09:26 AM
briangriffin is currently offline Click here to Send briangriffin a Private Message Find more posts by briangriffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matina

welcom

Old Post May 17th, 2013 05:55 AM
Matina is currently offline Click here to Send Matina a Private Message Find more posts by Matina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ticker
Grand patron

Hi

Old Post Jun 25th, 2013 08:40 AM
Ticker is currently offline Click here to Send Ticker a Private Message Find more posts by Ticker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
expertadvisor1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi Everybody,

My name is Kevin Broad and I am Forex Trader. I have been associated with this business since couple of years and now I become expert. I am earning a reasonable profit from Forex Trading and my Forex Robots are working tremendously.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 11:21 AM
expertadvisor1 is currently offline Click here to Send expertadvisor1 a Private Message Find more posts by expertadvisor1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote