KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello

Hello
Started by: LGU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LGU

Hello

Hello one and all.

I've been a regular poster on a few other boards for years now under the name of Liam Gallagher's Unibrow, which unfortunately is too long for this board so here I will be the abbreviated version!

I've joined up here as traffic/calibre of other posters on the other sites I post at seems to be slowly dwindling so I thought I would broaden my horizons! I was also hoping to put together a comic book respect thread or two as this seems to be the best place to host them. Am I right in thinking that there is a minimum post limit before links can be posted? Twenty or more or something like that?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to interacting with everyone!

Cheers.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 08:27 PM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LGU
Hello one and all.

I've been a regular poster on a few other boards for years now under the name of Liam Gallagher's Unibrow, which unfortunately is too long for this board so here I will be the abbreviated version!

I've joined up here as traffic/calibre of other posters on the other sites I post at seems to be slowly dwindling so I thought I would broaden my horizons! I was also hoping to put together a comic book respect thread or two as this seems to be the best place to host them. Am I right in thinking that there is a minimum post limit before links can be posted? Twenty or more or something like that?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to interacting with everyone!

Cheers.

Hey liam, welcome to KMC. You have to reach 20 posts before you can post a link and you can edit your posts only under 15 minutes. Anyway looking forward for you to become a regular poster here.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 02:40 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGU

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hey liam, welcome to KMC. You have to reach 20 posts before you can post a link and you can edit your posts only under 15 minutes. Anyway looking forward for you to become a regular poster here.

Thanks for the help and the welcome!

Cheers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 01:44 AM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Welcome!

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 03:57 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by LGU
Thanks for the help and the welcome!

Cheers.

NP.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 08:46 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tashalb
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is really interesting to know about all this. i actually dont know that much about that. but anyway. thanks for sharing the information. i'm new in this forum and i'm Tasha...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2013 05:48 PM
tashalb is currently offline Click here to Send tashalb a Private Message Find more posts by tashalb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raianju
Restricted

Account Restricted

Welcome friend

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 12:40 PM
raianju is currently offline Click here to Send raianju a Private Message Find more posts by raianju Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote