KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Prashant Boorugu..

Prashant Boorugu..
Started by: prashantboorugu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
prashantboorugu

Prashant Boorugu..

Hello let me introduce myself first.. I am Preshant Boorugu Engineer by qualitfication, Studied in the US completing masters followed by work as a software engineer/consultant in the USA with experience of over 6 years. Returned to india in 2002, Ventured into business in Sugar, Textiles and Ferroalloys. Taken over a company Rama Qualitex Ltd with Looms of world renowned Sulzer and Picanol Airjet looms in the year 2004/5 venturing into manufacturing. In 2006, setup a Singapore Subsidiary Atlanta Natural Resources Limited. In 2007, A Turkey Subsidiary for Chrome and Manganese Mines was setup and Mines acquired in Turkey. Followed by Merger in 2008/9 of SPS Textiles Ltd, Purchase of Steel Unit in Andhra Pradesh as an ongoing concern followed by acquisition of a Ferro Alloys namely Cronimet Alloys India Limited later renamed as Metkore alloys and Industries Limited having a furnace capacity of 15 MVA. Further acquisition of 28 Mva Furnaces capacity of a unit in West Bengal is underway.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 12:39 PM
prashantboorugu is currently offline Click here to Send prashantboorugu a Private Message Find more posts by prashantboorugu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote