KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello there

Hello there
Started by: Habro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Habro
Jedi master

Hello there

Hello there! rolling on floor laughing
I'm Habro and I'm new new here. I like to debate and discuss, so that's why I'm here. My favorite franchises are Star Wars, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter (emphasis on Star War)... I'm usually very busy. I'm either in school or studying, if I'm not doing that I'm debating, if I'm not debating I'm roleplaying, if I'm not roleplaying I'm reading or writing books and if I'm not doing that I'm playing video games. So yeah, try to put that in 18-20 hours period. I'm expert in mathematics and physics, also good with computers. My favourite characters are junior Skywalker-Solos (Solo kids and Ben from SW EU), so if you lowball them in vs battles I'll be there and make sure you get some respect for them. Glad to meet you all.

PS
If you see language construction that doesn't make any sense it's because my phone autocorrect is trash and corrects everything but what I need. big grin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 10:12 AM
Habro is currently offline Click here to Send Habro a Private Message Find more posts by Habro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Re: Hello there

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Habro
Hello there! rolling on floor laughing
My favourite characters are junior Skywalker-Solos (Solo kids and Ben from SW EU),

Noice
quote:
so if you lowball them in vs battles I'll be there and make sure you get some respect for them.

Good luck lol

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2017 03:23 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jamaimacyrus

Hello, with all the good wishes, I welcome you on this platform, and I predict that you are going to achieve a lot of engagements as your content will be humorous and quirky! I use the internet a lot as I am always on the lookout for websites to buy Mba dissertations online , so I will keep checking for your posts. I am looking forward to reading more from you.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 05:40 AM
jamaimacyrus is currently offline Click here to Send jamaimacyrus a Private Message Find more posts by jamaimacyrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michestew
Restricted

Account Restricted

General Kenobi! I love star wars too! add me as a friend smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 08:14 PM
Michestew is currently offline Click here to Send Michestew a Private Message Find more posts by Michestew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote