KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello

Hello
Started by: Playmaker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Hello

Hello.

I've taken my username from the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS character Yusaku Fujiki. Yusaku uses the VR name "Playmaker" in the series. The kanji of his name can also be translated to serve as a pun for his VR name.

I enjoy professional wrestling like WWE, Ring of Honor, and New Japan Pro Wrestling. I also like collecting coins and cards. Joker cards are always a fun find. The Joker card wasn't introduced until the 1860's in the United States to serve as a new bower card for the American version of euchre. It would later be introduced to Europe in the 1880's. So because of this, many Joker cards have unique designs and even entire decks have been made composed of Joker cards.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:06 AM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hi. Welcome to KMC forums.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:23 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Playmaker
Hello.

I've taken my username from the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS character Yusaku Fujiki. Yusaku uses the VR name "Playmaker" in the series. The kanji of his name can also be translated to serve as a pun for his VR name.

I enjoy professional wrestling like WWE, Ring of Honor, and New Japan Pro Wrestling. I also like collecting coins and cards. Joker cards are always a fun find. The Joker card wasn't introduced until the 1860's in the United States to serve as a new bower card for the American version of euchre. It would later be introduced to Europe in the 1880's. So because of this, many Joker cards have unique designs and even entire decks have been made composed of Joker cards.

Welcome Playmaker! Just don't play with the cosmic balance wink

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:50 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sometimes it's ok to disturb the balance a bit... so things don't get too boring shifty

Old Post May 24th, 2018 04:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote