KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Demote Impediment Discuss

Demote Impediment Discuss
Started by: RemoveImpedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RemoveImpedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demote Impediment Discuss

(please log in to view the image)

If it is against the rules for a member to use suicide encouragement, then this is a double standard.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 10:38 PM
RemoveImpedi is currently offline Click here to Send RemoveImpedi a Private Message Find more posts by RemoveImpedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I doubt Imp said that.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 10:41 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RemoveImpedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 10:55 PM
RemoveImpedi is currently offline Click here to Send RemoveImpedi a Private Message Find more posts by RemoveImpedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Woowie

5th death threat:

This getting pathetic.

Edit #6

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 11:28 PM
Woowie is currently offline Click here to Send Woowie a Private Message Find more posts by Woowie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I doubt Imp said that.

Because you never read the ban notes:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=157253

quote:
Auto-Note (Today 01:19 AM)
User banned by Impediment, permanently

Reason: Kill yourself.

Anyway, guy probably has had it coming for a long while, I'm guessing.

But who was the original account? Anyone knows?

Whirly, come here & tell me everything.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 11:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheRealAdmin
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's Scribble, he just logged out of the admin account he was using that's why my threads aren't being deleted

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 12:28 AM
TheRealAdmin is currently offline Click here to Send TheRealAdmin a Private Message Find more posts by TheRealAdmin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shdhdhd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because you never read the ban notes:

[m/forums/

Anyway, guy probably has had it coming for a long while, I'm guessing.

But who was the original account? Anyone knows?

Whirly, come here & tell me everything.
I actually think scribble is getting into impediment account and HERE'S WHY

I believe one of the death threat bans said something to the effect of, "you will die for socking a dead forum"

Now Scribble is the only way other member who said that this was a dead forum, because that's a stupid thing to say because the same people post here every day and only Scribble is stupid enough to say that.

Luckily I have perfect memory so I can deduce it's him with stuff like that.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 01:10 AM
Shdhdhd is currently offline Click here to Send Shdhdhd a Private Message Find more posts by Shdhdhd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well see, they ban you and you come back and they ban you again and then rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

What else are they going to do to deter you from coming back, to get the idea through your thick skull that you're not wanted here? Be nice about it, no they're going to get brutal.

Take the hint.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:17 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotHapenning
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Well see, they ban you and you come back and they ban you again and then rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

What else are they going to do to deter you from coming back, to get the idea through your thick skull that you're not wanted here? Be nice about it, no they're going to get brutal.

Take the hint.
When are you going to get it through your thick skull that if I'm not welcome, tough luck.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:55 PM
NotHapenning is currently offline Click here to Send NotHapenning a Private Message Find more posts by NotHapenning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotHapenning
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take the hint.
Piece of trash

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:56 PM
NotHapenning is currently offline Click here to Send NotHapenning a Private Message Find more posts by NotHapenning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotHapenning
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll do more damage to your egos than you will do to mine. That's how the cookie crumbles

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:56 PM
NotHapenning
Restricted

Account Restricted

This isn't over, btw, I'm going to get this website shut down, and then going to find out the real life person who wrote this and make him shit bricks for decades

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:58 PM
NotHapenning
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:13 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So you resort to real life threats when you don't like getting banned over the usual shit you get banned for... riiiight. Very mature.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:15 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by NotHapenning
Piece of trash

100% Correct, dyed in the wool straight out of the trailer park White Trash, the best kind of trash, in my opinion.

smile

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:16 PM
Pfiefer
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you resort to real life threats when you don't like getting banned over the usual shit you get banned for... riiiight. Very mature.
The usual shit? No I was banned because someone who embodies the usual shit I avoid living by that I post got pissed about me posting amicably and moving up in life. Now resorting theatening my family, this sad joke of a moderative encourages own site being hijacked. So don't blame me when I get this guy on multiple hacks and death threats, at 3 months in a male prison. Since the mods won't give me his ip, I will take it using the very behavior the moderative joke of a crew is encouraging right now.

Again, this oppressive behavior of YOU people, who think you have the right to accuse me, saying I'm not welcome here when it's only I who can say YOURE not welcome here white trash, opposite day, where the evil thinks it's allowed to defeat the good. Which perfectly reflects this moderation, this community, to be proven wrong.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 10:59 PM
Pfiefer is currently offline Click here to Send Pfiefer a Private Message Find more posts by Pfiefer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You're certifiably insane, complete break from reality. Might want to get that looked at by a professional.

I wash my hands of this nonsense, I have no interest conversing with a maniac.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 11:46 PM
Pfiefer
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're certifiably insane, complete break from reality. Might want to get that looked at by a professional.

Oh okay, you're an idiot.

You're a dumbass because you condone either unwarranted suicide encouragement, double mod standards, or death threats on "insane" people because you're a mindless drone who repeats what you here like a fukin parrot and you wouldn't be any calmer if it was you. So please, you're not welcome on here anymore.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 11:52 PM
Pfiefer is currently offline Click here to Send Pfiefer a Private Message Find more posts by Pfiefer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

what if he is an adbot?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 11:23 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Weird

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 04:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote