KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » <<<new here

<<<new here
Started by: ThuggnBLUE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThuggnBLUE

<<<new here

Yeh, i'm just a 19 yr old homie livin' out in Southern Califaz 909. I like horror movies; Movies in General. I got a crew out here, we rep blue but that ain't too big a thing. Hope to meet some new peeps on here cool
The attachment pic is of me and my brother for all of ya'll that wanna know what I look like. I am the one on the right, in the baby blue and sunglasses

Attachment: fridaydcibig0007.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:19 AM
ThuggnBLUE is currently offline Click here to Send ThuggnBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by ThuggnBLUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

how do man

cheersbeer

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:49 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

hey man.welcome and enjoy...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:22 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hello

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 12:06 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Olá ThuggnBLUE!Welcome smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 01:08 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThuggnBLUE

Ay, thanx for all the welcomes cool

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 01:40 PM
ThuggnBLUE is currently offline Click here to Send ThuggnBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by ThuggnBLUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Hello ThuggnBLUE, Hope you'll enjoy your stay !

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 05:28 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

like the avatar ThuggnBLUE its cute big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:48 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 06:46 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Welcome to the ranks of us and now have fun and stay out of trouble...l laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 12:19 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThuggnBLUE

thanx 4 the welcomes...me and trouble go hand in hand cool...hope ya'll can keep up wink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 04:54 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I just finished a West Coast Choppers sig I will save it for you when you get to a certain number of posts.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 05:05 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThuggnBLUE

are you talking to me (regarding the west coast choppers sig?)...If so, then i'll take a picture 2morrow in my WCC shirt to go along with the sig. If that wasn't 2 me, i'll still take one anyways haha

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 05:18 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

high there and welcome

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:33 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Yhea it was to you Thuggnblue Im ade one and it's just waiting for a person to occupy. Stick around for a while and build up your posts and you get a custom Sig.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:20 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

geez..they don't even ask for them godshinto

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:54 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThuggnBLUE

How many posts do you have 2 have?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:58 PM
Kes
Philie

By pressing the name of the member you'll get the profile. The post number is there.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 04:13 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Howdy there!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 04:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Here's what the sig I made for you will look like when I am ready to give it to you yours will be larger and will not have whit lines going through it I just did that so that you can't use it till you're ready.

Attachment: thuggnblue sig teaser.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:09 PM