KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Pen-Pals!!!!!

Pen-Pals!!!!!
Started by: angel4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
angel4

Smile Pen-Pals!!!!!

Hey! I made this thread so people can get together and find some pen-pals! They can talk about whatever they want. All you have to do is reply and tell us about yourself and then maybe some people will write back to you wanting to be pen-pals with you! I'm 13 and i'm going into grade 8, I love reading (Harry Potter books!!, and lots of other books 2 of course!!) painting and writing to pen-pals. I live in quebec, Canada. I am not very tall, but i'm not VERY short! I have brownish-blond hair and I have big blue eyes. If anyone wantes to write to me, you can reply to this message or you can write to me at [email protected][/email] or [email][email protected]! smile

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:32 PM
angel4 is currently offline Click here to Send angel4 a Private Message Find more posts by angel4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

ok... sure!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 02:20 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel4

Smllfry247
What's ok........sure! supposed to mean. If you don;t like this thread, then just don't reply!!!! And if that wasn't sarcasm, then what did you mean by that??

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:52 PM
angel4 is currently offline Click here to Send angel4 a Private Message Find more posts by angel4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel4

hello ppl where r all u guys!! write back!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:20 PM
yerssot

enjoy your stay here

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hey come over to GDF alot more ppl there

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:31 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Vedui', angel4!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 05:24 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ol angel4! Welcome! smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 02:07 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

welcome to the boards

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 05:44 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Welcome? I think?...You should try the GDF to post this thread or have Ush move it for youwink

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 10:28 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reptally

hello, looking for a pen pal? Write me at [email protected]

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:22 PM
reptally is currently offline Click here to Send reptally a Private Message Find more posts by reptally Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote