KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » big question!!

big question!!
Started by: howiemandel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
howiemandel

Warning big question!!

the BURBS starring tom hanks, carey fisher, rick ducommon, bruce dern.. etc... tom hanks is watching TV and flips the channel to the exorcist, then to texas chainsaw massacre 2... then the next horror movie he flips to is the mystery to me... it's probably the only thing i don't knoiw about the movie... PLEASE someone help me out, im dying... thanks for your help

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 08:58 PM
howiemandel is currently offline Click here to Send howiemandel a Private Message Find more posts by howiemandel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
felixthecat23
die, only to live again!

is that the one with the sacrifice?! then he changes it to the exorcist then chainsaw? confused
normally you can look at the end of the movie [ credits] and it will tell you the name like " clip by..." or something like that.
what a great movie bunny

"what's this?"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 02:37 AM
felixthecat23 is currently offline Click here to Send felixthecat23 a Private Message Find more posts by felixthecat23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howiemandel

you're right about the clip, but i actually did that today, watched the credits hoping that the answer to my big question would be right under my nose... but it's not.. so keep searching, someone who knows horror movies better than i should be able to figure it out...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 03:22 AM
howiemandel is currently offline Click here to Send howiemandel a Private Message Find more posts by howiemandel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howiemandel

can't anyone help me here??????

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:22 AM
roundisfunny

The third movie Ray (Tom Hanks) flips to on the TV is "The Devil's Rain" (1975), about a coven of Satanists.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:34 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howiemandel

oh my god... im so happy now, sorta, was veeeery depressed, but i think this changes everything.. thanks good sir. thank you so much!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 03:09 AM
Kes
Philie

Question answered
closing--closed

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:45 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote