KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Help!! Please need name of this B-Grade movie?

Help!! Please need name of this B-Grade movie?
Started by: fortyforty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fortyforty

Help!! Please need name of this B-Grade movie?

I really wanna find out the name of this B-Grade 80's/early 90's movie, (mainly because it has some hot chicks in it), sorry if my description is vague but any help would be cool.

The plot is about a nerdy guy and another guy doing a project for film class, the nerd helps the other guy pass and the other guy gets the nerd laid by this awesome chick.

The awesome chick is a cheerleader and there are a few scenes I remember.

- She's walking around in the locker room in a g-string, two nerdy girls are commenting on her "she makes me sick" then there is this awesome shower scene where the two guys are filming in the ceiling and fall through into the showers.

- the other guy is talking to her while she is washing her van.

anyone?

Last edited by fortyforty on Dec 3rd, 2003 at 04:37 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:33 AM
fortyforty is currently offline Click here to Send fortyforty a Private Message Find more posts by fortyforty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fortyforty

I remembered some more scenes.

When the guys are in the ceiling filming the girls in the shower the gym coach follows them up there after finding the ladder they used. The coach then falls through to the shower floor and this hot naked blonde chick turns around and says "hi coach". The next scene is of the two guys getting yelled at by an irate principal in his office.

Another scene is of the nerd getting laid by the awesome looking chick in the back of her van (shag van), where she is wearing a black bra and panties, asking the nerd what size condom he needs, she shows him several sizes where he shakes his head at all of them and then gets out a jumbo size.

Corny I know. But I'd love to know the name of this movie.

Theres another scene where there is a couple the unpopular girls go to a party on a yacht invited by some rich sleazy guy.

Anyone?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:13 AM
fortyforty is currently offline Click here to Send fortyforty a Private Message Find more posts by fortyforty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fortyforty

another scene was where he two unpopular girls are on the football field in cheerleader squad practice and making fun of the awesome looking chicks, enthusasium.

one of the unpopular girls names may be called babette or something like that...arrghh!

I need to know...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:54 AM
Kes
Philie

Sounds familiar, specially the cealling scene. Porky maybe.
If Porky is the complete title.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:37 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

milo and ottis?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:44 AM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Nope, I got it's Revenge of the Nerds. I have the movie. It's very funny

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:06 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fortyforty

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Sounds familiar, specially the cealling scene. Porky maybe.
If Porky is the complete title.

Thanks Kes, but nah I checked the trailer its not porkys but around that year. Similar kind of film though.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 11:12 PM
fortyforty

quote:
Originally posted by octapushunter
milo and ottis?

maybe the directors cut...ha!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 11:12 PM
fortyforty

quote:
Originally posted by cgtuna21
Nope, I got it's Revenge of the Nerds. I have the movie. It's very funny

Thanks cgtuna21 but nah its not revenge of the nerds either. I checked the trailer its a different movie. But again simplair sort of thing. I can't think of what the main plot was though which makes it extremely hard. If any knows anyothers that are similar to those films maybe I could check them out and see if its it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 11:14 PM
fortyforty

I came acros a movie in one of the databases called The First Time (1982) which seems like it could be the movie...theres no trailer or pics though so I'm not sure if its it...

Anyone seen that one?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:16 AM