KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Fight Topic!

Fight Topic!
Started by: VengeanceGOD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VengeanceGOD

Fight Topic!

Ok, here's the deal with this topic. I'm going to start by posting a fight. You post who you think would win. After about three or four posts about this fight, feel free to post your own fights. However, there are a few guidelines:

1) Hotness is not a viable reason for someone to win a fight.

2) HOTNESS IS NOT A VIABLE REASON FOR SOMEONE TO WIN A FIGHT! (There, that should get through to the Orlando-ites. smile )

3) The heroes (or villains) calling in friends or help is not allowed. So you can't say that, for example, that Jack Sparrow would win a fight because he has his own ship. It's just one on one man (or woman, or robot, or animal) to man.

4) Characters are at their highest possible power levels. So, for example, if Luke Skywalker were brought up, it would be the badass Jedi Master Luke from New Jedi Order, not Luke from A New Hope. Exceptions include characters who morph into different forms with different powers later in their lives. For another star wars example, Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader would not be one and the same.

5) Please try to post a definite reason why someone would win, as opposed to just "so and so would win."

Ok, fight number 1:

Aragorn vs. Wolverine.

I love Aragorn's character, but I think Wolverine would kick his ass. Aragorn is awesome in combat and a kick-ass leader, but it would take a lot more than a sword to put Wolverine down for good, especially since you can't cut through his bones. The other reason is, Wolverine has won plenty of fights on his own. Aragorn, to the best of my knowledge, never has.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:36 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

and the fact that wolverine heals almost instantly from wounds.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:14 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

lol in a fight between those two i would definelty say that Wolverine would win............i love the character aragorn( the king elessar) but Logan will beat him over and over again

GReat point VenganceGod............finally someone else agrees that looks HAS NOT ONE damn thing to do with someone winning a fight

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Last edited by fini on Dec 4th, 2003 at 05:51 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:47 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

I love the LOTR series as well as X-Men, but I too would have to say that Wolverine would win. Though, on the other hand...is this truly a fair fight ? Sure, Arragon is a master of the blade, but isn't he already at a disadvantage with the healing powers of Wolverine ? He could strike him down a hundred times and it still wouldn't make a difference.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:54 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

heres one --> Oscar the Grouch vs Kermit the Frog

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:36 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

oscar would call kermit a leaping idiot, then kermit would run home crying. -oscar

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:52 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to the trivia forum
moving--moved

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:14 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Oscar vs. Kermit...hm...

Kermit would probably win this one, since he can move, whereas Oscar is stuck in a trash can for all time.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:43 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rinoa

yeah but oscar could just whack kermit with the bin lid everytime he came near him or use it as a frisbee.

how about Armand (interview with a vampire)
and jesse (near dark)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:30 AM
rinoa is currently offline Click here to Send rinoa a Private Message Find more posts by rinoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

First time post!

Depend on if this was a tag-team. Would be interesting to see little old Slimey put the choke hold on Kermit, and then have the tables turn when Miss Piggy gets in the ring and applies the Piggy Piledriver on the poor unsuspecting worm...

Subject change back to Wolverine... here's a more fair fight, Connor MacLeod (Highlander) versus Wolverine.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:04 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

ICE MAN vs. PYRO

i would say ice man. if he just froze pyros lighter, pyro wold run out things to use fast.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:31 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sumunabeech

quote:
Originally posted by StinkinBadges
First time post!

Depend on if this was a tag-team. Would be interesting to see little old Slimey put the choke hold on Kermit, and then have the tables turn when Miss Piggy gets in the ring and applies the Piggy Piledriver on the poor unsuspecting worm...

Subject change back to Wolverine... here's a more fair fight, Connor MacLeod (Highlander) versus Wolverine.

That would be more of a fair fight than Aragorn and Wolverine, but you MacLeod still has the disadvantage. He will heal, but not as fast as Wolverine. Would be a kick to see Wolverine receive the Quickening.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:47 PM
sumunabeech is currently offline Click here to Send sumunabeech a Private Message Find more posts by sumunabeech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

hahaha, that it would. The only problem is that Wolverine's claws are not really built for chopping off heads. He would have to find a sword of some kind before he could actually KILL Connor.

Pyro vs Iceman would probably be no-contest to Iceman. Why? Because Pyro needs to create fire first before he can control it. If Iceman ices over his fire jets, or his lighter if it's the movie, then Pyro's done for.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:51 AM
Kes
Philie

Thou wolvies claws seem to short to cut a head off, 1 pass with them would kill Connor, then he can cut the rest wink

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:45 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

NEW FIGHT:

Optimus Prime vs. Spiderman.

Sorry Spidey, but you're screwed. Optimus is a 200 ft tall robot.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 09:45 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

he may be a really big robot but spideys a quick little bugger, he'd prolly jump all over optimus and squirt web into all the important moving parts. then he can just stick on some bombs and blow up Optimus

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:21 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

if yall wanna fight check out the KMC TOURNAMENT! in general discusion you could be the KMC champ! rules r on page 2 of tourney

Attachment: kmc title.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:41 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote