KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » What's the movie? A picture quiz....

What's the movie? A picture quiz....
Started by: da man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
da man

What's the movie? A picture quiz....

I was sent an email by one of my brothers-in-law this last week. The email came with an attachment, which contained an Excel file. In the file were 72 photos, each a scene from a different film, where the faces and hands of the people in the scene had been edited out, leaving only their clothes, any hats, gloves or glasses they may have been wearing, and the background. Has anyone seen anything like this? Under each pic is a space to guess the name of the film; when you press enter, you get either a 'true' or 'false' statement.

I'm interested in posting a copy of the file for others to download if they want to take a stab at it; the file supposedly has been scrupulously scanned for viruses, and found to be virus-free. I've figured out 55, wanna see how well others can do.

I assume a moderator will need to look over the file, first, so I'm putting this message here, to see if I get a response.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 01:26 AM
da man is currently offline Click here to Send da man a Private Message Find more posts by da man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Ummm... Memoirs of the Invisible Man!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:22 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

ive seen that before, its online somewhere you dont need to download it

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:57 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
da man

It is? Where, where? I haven't been able to find it online.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:44 AM
da man is currently offline Click here to Send da man a Private Message Find more posts by da man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i honestly have no idea where it is.. just know ive done it before

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 04:22 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

The thought of posting this in ...say... the movie sections were too hard to think of?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:29 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Yerssot..........

You just broke your sarcasm vow........ no

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:49 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by M®$ L¿ÑK
Yerssot..........

You just broke your sarcasm vow........ no

already from sunday

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 01:04 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

I have seen this file on a few different occasions...there is also a way to break the code and paste in the answers. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:55 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
da man

Just to be sure we're talking about the same quiz, this is the one where you have to misspell "Jerry Maguire" as "Jerry Macquire", and where you have to drop the apostrophe from "A Knight's Tale", before you get the 'True' to show up?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 01:03 AM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Yup, that is the one !!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 02:11 AM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicki8959

I can please have an attachment of the file? eek!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:13 AM
nicki8959 is currently offline Click here to Send nicki8959 a Private Message Find more posts by nicki8959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undertablefan

the quiz

I have it, but it's too big to post, even when it's compressed. If you have an email without send/receive limitations I can send it to you.

Old Post May 19th, 2004 11:06 PM
undertablefan is currently offline Click here to Send undertablefan a Private Message Find more posts by undertablefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicki8959

My email is:

[email protected]

If you could send it to me than that would be great!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:06 AM
nicki8959 is currently offline Click here to Send nicki8959 a Private Message Find more posts by nicki8959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
methinkalexahot
Restricted

Account Restricted

ha ha found me yet

7..8 better stay up late
9..10 start over again

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:40 AM
methinkalexahot is currently offline Click here to Send methinkalexahot a Private Message Find more posts by methinkalexahot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trv16
Restricted

Account Restricted

hello

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:40 AM
trv16 is currently offline Click here to Send trv16 a Private Message Find more posts by trv16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
methinkalexahot
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok my turn to find you

7..8 better stay up late
9..10 start over again

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:41 AM
methinkalexahot is currently offline Click here to Send methinkalexahot a Private Message Find more posts by methinkalexahot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scope
Restricted

Account Restricted

found u daniel

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:42 AM
scope is currently offline Click here to Send scope a Private Message Find more posts by scope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
methinkalexahot
Restricted

Account Restricted

to late trv found me first

7..8 better stay up late
9..10 start over again

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:43 AM
Jakeusmc12

I got it

I have that Excel worksheet that you are talking about. I got 47 of them. Not too bad I thought until I saw that you got 55. GEEZ!!!! Anyway I tried to send it but it won't recognize the file type. Is there anyway else I can send it?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:46 AM
Jakeusmc12 is currently offline Click here to Send Jakeusmc12 a Private Message Find more posts by Jakeusmc12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote