KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » old genie movie

old genie movie
Started by: dimple24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dimple24

old genie movie

does anyone have a clue to the name of this movie? it starts out with some kids breaking into this old womans house. i believe they end up killing her and releasing an evil genie out of a lamp. it ends up killing them all. anyways the lamp ends up at a musem where this guys daughter lets it out again. it ends up killing everyone but the girl. also during this a kid gets his hand bit off by a mummy. so anyone have a clue to what this movie is called?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 05:51 AM
dimple24 is currently offline Click here to Send dimple24 a Private Message Find more posts by dimple24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

How old is this movie?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:34 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Are you talking about wishmaster?

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:09 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm
Are you talking about wishmaster?

That's what I'm thinking too

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:58 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

No idea.I thought maybe it had something to do with a Kid in Aladin's Place but now that I think about it,It had no killing in it.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:41 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreXor

i've looked at this thread a good number of times, and i keep getting this cross mix of 2 movies, unfortunately i cant remember the name of either, tho i think one is entitled "river rat" where there's several scenes about breaking into an old lady's house for money, and of course, wishmaster scenes come to mind, but there's another with some kind of "wish totem" that's sent to a kid, and there's a bunch of killings of fellow students ( one of the memorable scenes is a guy buried in dirt to his neck and gets bowling balls rolled @ him )

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:36 PM
DreXor is currently offline Click here to Send DreXor a Private Message Find more posts by DreXor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dang2x

Re: old genie movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dimple24
The name of the the movie Evil genie you are talking about is The LAMP aka The Outing...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2013 06:47 AM
Dang2x is currently offline Click here to Send Dang2x a Private Message Find more posts by Dang2x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BellaMario

The old movie is good, i think it's the first one that's why.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 01:33 PM
BellaMario is currently offline Click here to Send BellaMario a Private Message Find more posts by BellaMario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
expertadvisor1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, really old movie.............

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 11:17 AM
expertadvisor1 is currently offline Click here to Send expertadvisor1 a Private Message Find more posts by expertadvisor1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote