KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Need a movie title

Need a movie title
Started by: lorrihay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lorrihay

Need a movie title

I have a childhood memory of a movie about a sinking ship but no one I know or mention it to has any idea what I am talking about & I am beginning to think I dreamt the whole thing.

In the movie at one point, due to the deteriorating situation on board, a lady gets trapped under a GRAND piano and the room she is in is gradually filling with water! Will she drown?? Of course not as one of the hero’s works out a way to lift the piano and release her from imminent death. Another girl (quite young I think) is trapped in the corner of a room which has a gaping hole down to the lower decks. The only safe way out is to crawl along a plank of wood spanning the void (or something similar) but she is too terrified to try

Did I dream this movie??? I would have watched it on TV in the 1970’s but I am not sure if it was in colour or black and white. Can anyone settle this for me

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:46 PM
lorrihay is currently offline Click here to Send lorrihay a Private Message Find more posts by lorrihay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel28
Wolves did it.

It could be "The Poseidon Adventure" 1972 starring Gene Hackman

Where'd they find you? floating in the atlantic blowing water out the top of ur head.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 09:44 AM
angel28 is currently offline Click here to Send angel28 a Private Message Find more posts by angel28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorrihay

Hi angel28 thanks for taking the time to reply, but I know the Poseidon Adventure and it is not the one I am trying to find. Great movie though!

Cheers

Lorrihay

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 09:14 AM
lorrihay is currently offline Click here to Send lorrihay a Private Message Find more posts by lorrihay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote