KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » BTTF: Question me

BTTF: Question me
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

BTTF: Question me

I am a big BTTF fan and will probably be able to answer any question asked, maybe not about some of the actors but I will on the actual movie and stuff that went on in the movie. Why do I get the feeling that this thread will flunk.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:55 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright now you got a whole thread on this I can test your bttf knowledge

Q: What song is Marty in bttf1 singing at the Enchantment under the sea dance.
Now give me one

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 05:06 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

He sang Johnny B goode, I have that on my MP3 player. For you uhm lets see.

What is the name of the docs first dog? Before Einstien.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 08:25 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats tough but do you mean in the movie or in another movie

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 05:09 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It is mentioned in the third, you know that letter written to marty from the old west by the doc, well in the letter it said look after Einstien for me, when the 1955 doc read it he asked who Einstien was but 1955 doc has a dog, and I think his name is mentioned.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:18 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I think the answer is spartucus. But I think(pretty sure as well)that it was supposed to be a funny bit in the movie(when doc called Einstein, "spartucus")

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:52 PM
steverules
The doctor

Thats right, spartucus is right. Guess it's you're turn to ask me.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:03 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Q: What does Doc give the libeyan terrorists, for the A-BomB

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:06 PM
steverules
The doctor

He gives them a bomb casing full of pinball machine parts LOL I laughed for ages when he said that. Uhm let me think of one for you uhm.....lets see, what was the name of Martys relatives that he met in the west?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:28 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maggie Mcfly, Shamus Mcfly and William Mcfly

Q: How much time does Marty give himself in bttf1. When he goes back but gives himself extra time to tell Doc he will get shot

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:45 PM
steverules
The doctor

He gives himself 10 mins.

Which band named themselves after a character in bttf?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:06 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

No your wrong. If you look close you can see he gives himself 11 mins.
Woh this is tough. give me some time

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:22 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok this might be wrong but you can only learn from your mistakes. Is the band called Mcfly

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:28 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Q: When Marty falls into the river after getting away from Griff Tannnen in bttf2. Where does he come out of from the water

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:30 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

the answer is not water

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:30 PM
steverules
The doctor

OK you got my Q right but I got you're Q right, in the movie he goes "Lets see 10 minutes should do it". So I am right, if you don't belive me watch the scene, I am sure that he says that. I will answer you're other Q, he comes out off court house mall..........I think.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:20 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

No your wrong about the 10/11 mins. Marty does say he will give himself 10 mins but if you look at the time panels he actually gives himsself 11 mins. Oh yeah your right about the courthouse mall thing

Q: In what state and town was bttf3s hill valley set

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 04:36 PM
steverules
The doctor

Well if he says he's gonna give himself 10 mins but he actually gives himself 11 mins............!?! Confusion here.
Uhm, where is it filmed? Uhm hmmmmmmm, is it mentioned anywhere where it is filmed? I have no idea where is it filmed?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 04:25 PM
SpyCspider

uh,.....i'm pretty sure the dog's name was "Copernicus," not Spartacus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Brown

besides, why would Doc name his dog something other than a famous scientist? wink

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:25 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpyCspider
uh,.....i'm pretty sure the dog's name was "Copernicus," not Spartacus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Brown

besides, why would Doc name his dog something other than a famous scientist? wink

Damn, I was just reading from the first post and was going to say this. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:27 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote