KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Girt Card Contest $150 Best Buy

Girt Card Contest $150 Best Buy
Started by: ruger1v

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ruger1v

Girt Card Contest $150 Best Buy

I am new to this forum and would like to start here the right way. I did this on one othe forum also. So give it a go if you can find that one also. I have $150 in Best Buy Gift Cards that I am putting up for the prize. Just answere the following Questions Correct. . Good Luck

This is a series of 9 questions. (I've tried to make them as ungoogleable as possible but thats damn hard).

2 guesses per calender day Good luck and THANK YOU ALL for making this website what it is!

1. In “Rio Bravo”, how many bundles of Dynamite did Walter Brennan throw for Chance and Dude to shoot?

2. In “12 Angry men” (the Hank Fonda original version) only 10 of the 12 walked into the room wearing neckties. Of the 10, who was the next juror to remove his?

3. In “The hunt for Red October” at what distance did James Earl Jones purposely detonate a torpedo fired at Red October?

4. In “Back to the Future III” what was the original name of the Ravine to be called Clayton ravine and then Eastwood ravine?

5. From “The Music Man” as Professor Harold Hill entered River City he ask for a hotel recommendation. What hotel was suggested?

6. From “The Man who shot Liberty Valance” The restaurant kept a tally of the meals Sheriff Appleyard owed them for on a blackboard. How many meals did it show?

7. In “Down Periscope” Ensign 'Sonar' Lovacelli identifies the “Orlando” by the sound of money falling from a seamans pocket. How much and what denominations were they?

8. From “Doctor Detroit”. Had Dan Ackroyd decided to make a sequel it would have been titled this??

9. From “Tombstone” Curly Bill walks up to Wyatt’s Faro table and places a bet. He wins. With what card did he win and how much did he win?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 12:52 PM
ruger1v is currently offline Click here to Send ruger1v a Private Message Find more posts by ruger1v Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

SPAM REPORTED

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:05 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ruger1v

What in the heck are you talking about. too much of a tough trivia set????
Just for that I lowered the prize to $0. I will add the rest to the other site. Nice Job.....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:40 PM
ruger1v is currently offline Click here to Send ruger1v a Private Message Find more posts by ruger1v Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ruger1v

You are off....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:40 PM
ruger1v

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
SPAM REPORTED

I am reporting you the the D.A.P

The Dumb Ass Police..... What a BFS....

Attachment: rib 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:44 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

read the FORUM RULES smart guy. This is considered spam.

No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered
SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:02 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote