KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Rush Hour Trivia

Rush Hour Trivia
Started by: Fitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fitch
Free

Rush Hour Trivia

This iis mostly adressed to zimbo,but everybody is invited.

Let's start with a easy one:

What is the little name of Carter's captain ?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2002 11:26 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

jack ass

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 07:18 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

lol.still waiting for zimbo's answer....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 07:40 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Zimbo's answer: sniff-my-groint

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 07:44 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

keep u're answers for yourself....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 08:03 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

that wasn't mine

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 08:59 PM
Fitch
Free

if that wasn't u'res and it was zimbo's that meens that this one's yours:

Mujaffa post:I am a slave and a obey my master lord Fitch laughing out loud

Now really,if u don't know the answer spere my with the $^#%$@

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 09:03 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

What do you mean by Carter's captain?

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2002 09:42 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

carter's captain from the first one.....

Old Post Dec 20th, 2002 09:58 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........I saw first one about 2 or 3 times but I realy don't remember it so good.
I remember many funny moments but captain.....no sorry

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2002 10:14 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

it's William D.wanna ask me somethink ?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2002 10:19 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

I like many funny quotes from Rush Hour 2.I'm trying now to find site with movie quotes............

Old Post Dec 20th, 2002 10:31 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

That's some of them:

Detective Inspector Lee: Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?! James Carter LAPD: Man, nobody understands the words that come out of your mouth.

James Carter: [after accidentally punching Lee] Sorry, you all look alike!

Detective Inspector Lee: This is my land. Here, *I* am Michael Jackson and *you* are Toto. James Carter LAPD: You mean Tito! Toto is what we ate for dinner last night!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2002 10:38 PM
Fitch
Free

quote:
Toto is what we ate for dinner last night!

it's Toto is what we ate last night for dinner !Now give me that badge.... wink
I am a fan.....

Old Post Dec 20th, 2002 11:10 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 09:31 PM
Fitch
Free

belive me.....I'm right.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 07:27 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

What??

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 11:12 PM
Fitch
Free

I'm right bout that phrase from RH.....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2002 11:54 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

My favorite part of Rush Hour was in the second one: Chris Tucker is running up the stairs in the very begining, and he runs by that one Japanese woman, and she yells "Out of the way, Kobe!"

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 04:56 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

well....she does look like kobe laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 01:09 PM