KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Movie Trivia challenge:

Movie Trivia challenge:
Started by: GOONIEGIRL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

Movie Trivia challenge:

Ok...let me pick at your brains here. I used to watch this movie alot in the late 80's/early 90's and forever I could not think of the title until recently. I want to see if anyone in here can name the title of this movie off hand, as it took me years to finally figure it out. Here are some hints:

Australian outback, small class with children of all ages, mask wearing criminals drive them out into the wilderness where they have to try to survive and escape them resulting in multiple deaths.

Go for it! Take me on!

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 03:46 AM
GOONIEGIRL is currently offline Click here to Send GOONIEGIRL a Private Message Find more posts by GOONIEGIRL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Eerrrrrrrrrm....... Skippy? big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 10:42 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

Nope...Keep trying! big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 12:55 PM
GOONIEGIRL is currently offline Click here to Send GOONIEGIRL a Private Message Find more posts by GOONIEGIRL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Neighbours!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 02:20 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

Nope...let me give you another hint:

It shares the title with a well known sci-fi action movie about a high tech jail.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 02:27 PM
LanceWindu

I have no idea.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 09:48 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

"Fortress" ???

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 10:06 PM
Alphamale is currently offline Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

RIGHT! Fortress is correct.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 11:25 PM
Alphamale

The Alphamale proves his power once again!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2003 02:52 AM
Alphamale is currently offline Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

some powers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2003 06:25 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

Got the name of the movie , nobody else did, including you finti!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2003 03:02 PM
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

Way to go Alphamale! Did you ever watch that movie? I haven't seen it in 10+ years. I think I am going to buy it because I liked it so much growing up.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 12:17 AM
finti

Fortress sucked

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 07:07 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

true

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 12:44 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

kind of having a hard time searching forth those crappy crap movies from MY EXTREMLY HUGE DATABANK between my shouldersbig grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 03:40 PM
Alphamale

So what if you think it sucked( I thought it was okay, I dont know about "sucked")She asked for the name of the movie, and I gave it to her!

Dont be mad cause you couldnt think of the title!

crappy and good, I have a extensive collection of all kinds of movies in my huge one (data base between my shoulders,that is)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 04:08 PM
finti

aint mad at all just telling you that not all of us remembers bad movies

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 04:10 PM
Alphamale

I know, just joshing ya! Its my afflection actually! I just have a great (sometimes uncanny) memory when it comes to movies!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 04:12 PM
finti

bad ones it seems big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 04:13 PM
Alphamale

Now now finti, lets play nice! My memory will serve me for all kinds of movies. Do you dare to "test" me???

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 04:29 PM