KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » X-men 2

X-men 2
Started by: redfunk89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redfunk89

X-men 2

Remember how cyclops was going to blast the door open to cerebro but jean gray said to open the doors while he was using it could kill the professor....
how come when magneto opened it professor didnt die??

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 11:54 PM
redfunk89 is currently offline Click here to Send redfunk89 a Private Message Find more posts by redfunk89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i guess it's because magneto didn't blast the door down and just opened it without destroying it. the door or scott's eye ray beams could hurt the professor or the cause the little girl (jason/mutant 143) to hurt the professor. plus, magneto had his special helmet to block out the signals coming from cerebro and jason so that he couldn't get hurt by the machine and jason. but who knows for sure?

battosai yuriko

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 07:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think I read somewhere that it was because Magneto open the door just like you said BOP and Cyclops would have blown it up.
Like the prof asks Wolverine to be still. He needs that to consentrate (sp).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 01:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redfunk89

thanks guys

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 08:40 PM
redfunk89 is currently offline Click here to Send redfunk89 a Private Message Find more posts by redfunk89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainTrips

she just said it "could" kill the prof..but what does she know? let us not forget that magneto helped charles build cerebro..so maybe erik knew something the others didnt?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:24 AM
CaptainTrips is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainTrips a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainTrips Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Well don't forget he helped create Cerebro so mabey he built it so that he can open it when he needs to.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:43 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

I HATE CYCLOPS IN THE MOVIES....HE USED TO BE COOL...WELL SORTA....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 01:54 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Yhea true Cyclopse used to be the strongest of the x-men. But like I said before it's all about Logan now.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 05:14 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Well, he was very strong in X2. Remember: Pr. X said twice to him : "You're right". Isn't this fantastic ??? erm

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:46 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol He's still strong, he is the leader. He just doesn't have a big part. Wolverines story is the most interesting.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:52 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

cyclops is cool, but his powers and background story/life isn't as interesting as logans. the complications in logan's life is more interesting to see get revealed. the jean and scott love story is too predictable.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 01:14 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unrpunk

ok the problem is that jean gray couldve held off the water using her powers from inside the aircraft! she didnt need to go outside! that was just for drama! but good movie!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:49 AM
unrpunk is currently offline Click here to Send unrpunk a Private Message Find more posts by unrpunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel

well, id have to say its because magneto wouldnt nessercarly scare him half to death...isnt brain work all about concentration?And u r rite...wut does jean grey know?...also its summin to do wit that helmet Erick has...it like blocks it or summin...im not sure i cant think right now...ill answer later ok?!big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:51 AM
Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i know cyclops is a wimp haha

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:30 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
andrw912
SupaDupaDr.Pepper

man they should put havoc in there, he's way better than cyclops. He was always the better brother

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 01:52 AM
andrw912 is currently offline Click here to Send andrw912 a Private Message Find more posts by andrw912 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

hey i just remembered something, In X2, magneto did something that stopped the professor from using cerebro for a minute then he opened the door and went in, when cyclops was gonna blow the door professor's mind was still connected to cerebro

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 11:48 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

magneto had that helmet on to protect him???

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:44 AM