KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » IM looking for….

IM looking for….
Started by: JRatT12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JRatT12

IM looking for….

What’s the best passage? (I mean like a speech from one person) it dosin’t have to be popular or well known. I want funny or just Damn cool

This one is currently my favorite ( I say it to my friends all the time when we go hunting)

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:29 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Mom: We should get a family portrait done.
Daughter: Well, then I'm gonna need some make-up.
Mom: They will probably just airbrush all the flaws out.
Dad: Than, there won't be anything left. Happy Dance

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:25 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

Alan Rickman as the Sheriff in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves...

"That's it cancel the kitchen scraps for the poor, something something the orphans, and call off Christmas!"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:08 PM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

How about this one Hackers

"God gave Men Brains Larger than Dogs, os they wouldn't hump women's legs."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:40 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

"dont dream it be it"

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:34 AM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

"its not the years that define a man its the miles he's walked"

Indiana jones

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

"bring meh that horizin...nanananananana and rotten eggs...drink up me mates yo-ho"

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:11 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acidedge
Windswept and Interesting

Ahem...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the unequities of the week and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the week through the valley of darkness, for he is truely his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the lord when I lay down my vengence upon thee."

I don't half memorise who rubbish.

A.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:54 PM
Acidedge is currently offline Click here to Send Acidedge a Private Message Find more posts by Acidedge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Lady-Lioness-

joe just call me joe that's like those stupid cocktail waitresses. Hi my names kimberly Hi my names janis dont they know your suppose to have a last name? -You've Got Mail

Your a great cheerleader Aaron but maybe you just not boyfriend material. Buh bye -Bring It On

Your dogs are gay. - Legally Blonde 2

*If you ran to the end of the Earth I would catch you and you would be safe*

My sitebig grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:58 AM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

One of my favorite scenes of all time!

Rick:I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life. We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
Ilsa:When I said I would never leave you.
Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:12 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

This speech gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it or read it...It is from ID4 - Said by Bill Pullman playing the President.

In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.
Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.
Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July; and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.
And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:
"We will not go quietly into the night.
We will not vanish without a fight.
We're going to live on.
We're going to survive."
Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:40 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

A.D that's the most pathetic speech I've ever heard!
Sorry.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:06 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I am not a charles shwab i do not need your bussiness i vaule it. I am succseful to the point where i dont need to chase down your bussiness. Hey kid. GET THE FUUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!

vin deilse- boiler room

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:38 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

any given sunday:
Damato his speech about Inches: I can type it all but you can find it on Kazaa or you can get my msn and I'll send it to ya

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:47 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote