KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What’s the best “Bad guy” death seen???

What’s the best “Bad guy” death seen???
Started by: JRatT12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JRatT12

What’s the best “Bad guy” death seen???

My favorite is in the first predator after Arnold beats the crape out of the Predator he walks over to it and it starts to laugh. Arnold realizes that there is a countdown on its arm so he takes of running and the predator Laughs then BAAAMMM it blows it self to Hell. SOOOOO cool

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:44 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

The end of Long Kiss Goodnight when Craig Bierko's character, Timothy; gets blown up by his own bomb.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:49 AM
KrazyK is currently offline Click here to Send KrazyK a Private Message Find more posts by KrazyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Yep its defiantly cool when the Bad Guys get blown up by themselves

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:17 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

T2 that was great. Kinda like I'm melting stick out tongue
Face/Off great fight scene wink
Indiana Jones (the one with Sean Connery). The guy drinks and AAAAAAHHH lol

There are more but I cant think of any right now roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll be back wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 10:41 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

How Dorian Gray gets it in the end in LXG

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:28 AM
KrazyK is currently offline Click here to Send KrazyK a Private Message Find more posts by KrazyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CptJackSparrow
Pirate Captain

Ok, I know it's kind of different, but I think the best "bad guy" death scene was Darth Vader at the end of Return of the Jedi. It wasn't your typical triumphant, spectacular scene, but for the character I thought it was great, even though no one blew up. It kind of redeemed the bad guy. Oh, and personally, I very much disliked LXG....too many inconsistencies for me.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:00 PM
CptJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CptJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CptJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

Rochefort on Disney's version of "The Three Musketeers," no, wait! The Sheriff from Robin Hood: Men in Tights, although technically I guess he doesn't die, so sheriff from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:06 PM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I'd have to say Paul Newman's death in Road to Perdition. It was ****in sad though. Tom Hanks shoots his henchmen and comes close to Paul. They see each other face-to-face and with Paul's last words, "I'm glad it's you.", then Tom let's out his machine-gun bullets and kills him. Secondly, is probably the death of Tom Hanks in the same movie. They were both bad guys. They both killed people. That entitles them to be ****in ruthless. They deserved it.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:38 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leog14

I would have to agree with Jennifer. The ROTJ scene was a classic throw them in a whole bad guy death scene. I mean it was purely good. Vader couldn't stand seeing his son die and there was only one thing he could do and it was great.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:33 PM
Leog14 is currently offline Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Laugh Re: What’s the best “Bad guy” death seen???

You aren't very specific here... but with sheer joy gasm, the scene in The Good Son when Macauley wassis name gets dropped onto the jagged rocks had me in joy spasms. :9

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:21 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keeeshmann27

when freddy dies in freddy vs. jason, everyone should know that!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 08:45 AM
keeeshmann27 is currently offline Click here to Send keeeshmann27 a Private Message Find more posts by keeeshmann27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I really liked and played over and over on slow-mo when the bad guy gets it in The Cowboy way
He gets lassoed around his feet and then the lasso the other end to the subway
He bounces all the way down the track eek!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:02 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Oh, oh...he really wasn't a bad guy but I almost peed myself when Brad Pitt got it in the beginning of Meet Joe Black...wham! laughing out loud

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:06 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

that was so awesome!how could i forget about brad pits accident! I for some reason cant think of a real good death..will have to chew on that for awhile.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:22 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Laugh HAHA!

I remember my pushy cousin wanting to watch that stupid movie. She pops it into my vcr, damned movie was boring but that scene alone cracked me up for the rest of the movie. I kept rewinding that part and each time I laughed harder and she got angrier.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:48 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

keeeshmann, thanx for ruining freddy vs. jason for me. just kidding, no biggie.
best bad guy death? top dollar in "the crow"

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith_Ollies
Hell's Guardian

That scene in meet joe black is so good, but as for my favourite bad guy death it would have to be one of the "country boys" in 'I spit on your grave', he gets his penis cut off on the bath, he then bleeds to death. Not nice to watch but a true classic piece of movie history, no wonder it was banned for so many years

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:27 PM
Keith_Ollies is currently offline Click here to Send Keith_Ollies a Private Message Find more posts by Keith_Ollies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by keeeshmann27
when freddy dies in freddy vs. jason, everyone should know that!

Oh thank you!
Now there's no point to see that movie

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:24 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

One of my favorites... Lady Deathstrike's death in X2

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:27 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

that was a good death scean paola but sad sad just think they both(wolferine) couldnt die(she did but just barly) they could been married

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 11:08 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote