KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Who here just has to love Pippen?

Who here just has to love Pippen?
Started by: Captains1stmate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captains1stmate
Captain Jack Sparrows Lov

Who here just has to love Pippen?

I think he may not be amazingly hot, but you still have to love the guy....lol, did I mention I am going to see him tomorrow!!
heheehe

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:13 PM
Captains1stmate is currently offline Click here to Send Captains1stmate a Private Message Find more posts by Captains1stmate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silentfaf
Vengance

yup pippen is great no one is better then him :-)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:24 PM
silentfaf is currently offline Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

Re: Who here just has to love Pippen?

quote:
Originally posted by Captains1stmate
I think he may not be amazingly hot, but you still have to love the guy....lol, did I mention I am going to see him tomorrow!!
heheehe

um...his name is pippIn... not pippen.
and how are you gonna see him?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 01:46 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Re: Re: Who here just has to love Pippen?

quote:
Originally posted by undomiel
um...his name is pippIn... not pippen.
and how are you gonna see him?

Uhhh...Yeah!!???....u could start by spelling his name right...(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 02:49 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babsbabet
Diamond

big grin me that is, I love him ....*sigh* Do you mean you are going to see Billy Boyd?

Ride now, ride for ruin and the world ending!!

awww....*huggles merry and Pippin* It's all going to be okay..sssh....sad

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 11:39 AM
babsbabet is currently offline Click here to Send babsbabet a Private Message Find more posts by babsbabet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

billy boyd is the best!!! he is sooo cute + hilarious + hes a really really good actor!!! and THANK YOU undomiel cuz there is no character in lotr named pippEn!!! big grin love love love love

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:43 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captains1stmate

Hey hey hey! Calm down about the spelling mistake! I was just in such a rush and also I'm dyslexic, so It's not my fault. Well, I did go and see him, and I have fallen in looove, cos he is just sooo cute and nice! I got my photo taken with him, and an autograph etc big grin im soooo excited!!

"Savvy?"

"Remember this as the day you almost caught...*falls in the water*"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:05 AM
Captains1stmate is currently offline Click here to Send Captains1stmate a Private Message Find more posts by Captains1stmate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

oh sorry....
where did you see him?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:17 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Was he wearing his kilt?? I love that!!! He's got such nice legs!!!!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:31 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

verity, r u serious about the leg????????????? pirate

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:50 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

pippin is great. hes so funny and cool and i love billys english.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 08:38 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captains1stmate

I saw him in a play he is appearing in, and I just met him afterwards in the bar. He looked gorgous, and he put his arm round me for the photo and I'm not surprised if I started babbling incoherently, cos he was scrummy. love

"Savvy?"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:01 AM
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

I love Pippin!, I got really upset at the ROTK trailer because he looked so forlorn! There's loadsa pictures of ROTK and the extended version of the two towers on theonering.net including one of Pippin in Gondor.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:26 AM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
night_fire999

i'm going to meet Billy, and all the rest of the cast, so beat that!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 11:30 AM
night_fire999 is currently offline Click here to Send night_fire999 a Private Message Find more posts by night_fire999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captains1stmate

cool, how r u meeting them?

"Savvy?"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 11:39 AM
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by nemo
verity, r u serious about the leg????????????? pirate

What do u mean?? 'Course I'm serious!!!! I saw him at the premiere in L.A. and he's got a nice little pair of scottish legs!!!!! laughing out loud Kinda white but...very sexy!!! Everyone was whistling at him!!!!(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:06 PM
undomiel
evenstar

quote:
Originally posted by night_fire999
i'm going to meet Billy, and all the rest of the cast, so beat that!!!

cool where are you gonna meet them?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:03 AM
undomiel
evenstar

quote:
Originally posted by Captains1stmate
I saw him in a play he is appearing in, and I just met him afterwards in the bar. He looked gorgous, and he put his arm round me for the photo and I'm not surprised if I started babbling incoherently, cos he was scrummy. love

what play was he in?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:04 AM
Captains1stmate

he was in a play called San Diego. He was very good. Its not often we have very famous Scottish actors, so we're all proud. hehehe

"Savvy?"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:22 PM
Isilwen Took
Hobbit

you met him?!??! i'm jealous! i live in canada so i'm never gonna see him... snif! Can you show me the picture you took with him??

but there still be-ee
many miles to go
sweet is the sound of the pourring rain
and the steam that fall from hill to plain
better than rain or rippling brook
is a mug of beer inside this took!
[A Drinking Song by Merry and Pippin]

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:54 PM
Isilwen Took is currently offline Click here to Send Isilwen Took a Private Message Find more posts by Isilwen Took Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote