KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The smiths

The smiths
Started by: silentfaf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silentfaf
Vengance

The smiths

**Possiable soiler**

anyone else notice there r two elves working on reforging narsil who could they b arwen,figwit,elronds son????

Attachment: smiths.jpg
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:24 PM
silentfaf is currently offline Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I also thought about that yesterday

But then I read that they are "just" normal smiths and no characters from FoTR - they don't really look like any of the guests of Elrond's coucil.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:11 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

tru, but they could be elronds sons that were not present at the council................how many sons does he have?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:56 AM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i think its Elronds sons

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:41 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i dont think its Figwit...lol big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:41 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silentfaf
Vengance

no thinking about it. it can't b elronds 2 sons, if i rember right they were identical n those 2 n pic r not identical.

i'm guesing it's figwit and arwen hoping for figwit cause he's just awsome

Last edited by silentfaf on Oct 3rd, 2003 at 03:19 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:15 AM
silentfaf is currently offline Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

2 sons, twins, Elladan n Elrohir...

I dont think its Figwit or Arwen.

The first one doesnt really look like an elf confused

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 11:42 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bulehen
Insanity rules

Who's Figwit?

Where once was light Now darkness falls. Where once was love Love is no more. Don't say good-bye. Don't say I didn't try. These tears we cry Are falling rain For all the lies you told us The hurt, the blame. And we will weep To be so alone. We are lost. We can never go home. So in the end I'll be what I will be. No loyal friend Was ever there for me. Now we say good-bye. We say you didn't try. These tears you cry Have come too late. Take back the lies The hurt, the blame. And you will weep When you face the end alone. You are lost. You can never go home. You are lost. You can never go home.

You say insane as though it's a bad thing wacko.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 01:49 AM
Bulehen is currently offline Click here to Send Bulehen a Private Message Find more posts by Bulehen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

The second guy, looks really weird messed

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:20 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i doubt that it's arwen, you could tell by all of her colorful dresses, and they don't really look like they're wearing dresses, they look like they're guys but it's hard to tell since it's a blurry picture.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:21 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Here's a better pic of the two...

Attachment: miscelves96.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:22 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yea, those are definately guys, and anyway i can who arwen is from her face.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:26 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I don't think any of these two guys was already seen in FoTR or TT.

Cool hammer... I always wondered what elvish hammers might look like big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:20 PM
Sifer

They look pretty similar to me. Exactly the same clothes, and not to mention, very similar facial features - I for one am putting my money on Elrond's sons.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:33 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bulehen
Insanity rules

Who is Figwit? Please, someone tell me! who is Figwit???

Where once was light Now darkness falls. Where once was love Love is no more. Don't say good-bye. Don't say I didn't try. These tears we cry Are falling rain For all the lies you told us The hurt, the blame. And we will weep To be so alone. We are lost. We can never go home. So in the end I'll be what I will be. No loyal friend Was ever there for me. Now we say good-bye. We say you didn't try. These tears you cry Have come too late. Take back the lies The hurt, the blame. And you will weep When you face the end alone. You are lost. You can never go home. You are lost. You can never go home.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:20 PM
Bulehen is currently offline Click here to Send Bulehen a Private Message Find more posts by Bulehen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Figwit is a fan name for one of the elves at the council of elrond b/c he doesnt seem to have any official name. He doesnt speak a single word and is only seen for about 3.5 seconds, but there are whole fansites about him and discussions who looks better, Legolas or Figwit (even I must say Legolas does!)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:37 PM
Bulehen
Insanity rules

Wow, that's crazy! And I thought I was insane! Websites dedicated to an extra who appears onscreen for not even 5 seconds! confused eek! those people are seriously weird!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:49 PM
Exabyte

www.figwitlives.net wink

There is even a site dedicated to the LordofthePeeps-version of Figwit!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:00 PM
Bulehen
Insanity rules

I've got another question, where did this scene take place? cause i haven't got to see the extended edition yet and i'm wondering if it's in there.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:12 PM
Exabyte

You mean the scene with the smiths?
It's from RoTK and takes place in Rivendell

As also do the Figwit-Scenes big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:25 PM