KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Arwen the great

Arwen the great
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

Arwen the great

This thread has been forged for all of the Arwen fans out there:

I think that Liv is the most beautiful woman in the world and she is my idol, she played Arwen extremely well.
She and Aragorn are so great together and she is so strong (fighting in helms deep and all).
I gope everyone agrees that Eowyn should back off. lol

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:37 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Well, even though this is a liv tyler/arwen dedication, I would like to just say that I thought that Eowyn and Aragorn would have been better off... And I'm sorry, but I don't like Liv Tyler because she stole two of my men, in LOTR & Armagedon, but she's a good character... I suppose... well, kind-of..... shifty Well, it least i do have a reason why i don't really like her, i hate it when people don't like actors/actresses for no good reason....

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 08:56 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

i love her.............(note my name).............she played arwen very well, but i still like miranda otto/eowyn..............liv was very hott in armageddon

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 10:27 PM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

lol, i like eowyn a lot better, but arwen is cool BUT I CAN'T STAND LIV TYLER!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!! okay i'm done.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 11:50 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

heres a cool pic of her...

Attachment: arwen.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 11:51 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah, i like eowyn better too, but arwens cool too

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 11:51 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

I don't think we've seen enough of Eowyn (or Faramir or Eomer for that matter) yet to fully appreciate her character in the movie. At least not IMO. ROTK will probably do that though.

Or is it a case of having to watch the TTT EE? big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:33 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
Well, even though this is a liv tyler/arwen dedication, I would like to just say that I thought that Eowyn and Aragorn would have been better off... And I'm sorry, but I don't like Liv Tyler because she stole two of my men, in LOTR & Armagedon, but she's a good character... I suppose... well, kind-of..... shifty Well, it least i do have a reason why i don't really like her, i hate it when people don't like actors/actresses for no good reason....

this thread is for arwen fans hence the reason it was forged so if u dont like her then dont come on the thread geesh

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:44 AM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
lol, i like eowyn a lot better, but arwen is cool BUT I CAN'T STAND LIV TYLER!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!! okay i'm done.

simple, if you dont like the beautifil liv and like the ugly **** eowyn then go away and go talk on a thread where we dont talk about arwen because this is for arwen fans u idiot

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:46 AM
Exabyte

I think Tyler played really good, but I just didnt like her part in the film which has nothing to do with Tyler or Arwen.
She also looks nearly like I thought Arwen would look like... and I love her Sindarin dialogues big grin

(Yet I like Eowyn's character better.)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:48 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

YOU DONT HAVE TO MENTION EOWYN AT ALL IN THIS THREAD, THIS IS AN ARWEN THREAD AND THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS, TALK ABOUT ARWEN OR LIV OR ARWEN AND ARAGORN B UT THIS IS NOT AN EOWYN AREA!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:52 AM
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by aniron
YOU DONT HAVE TO MENTION EOWYN AT ALL IN THIS THREAD, THIS IS AN ARWEN THREAD AND THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS, TALK ABOUT ARWEN OR LIV OR ARWEN AND ARAGORN B UT THIS IS NOT AN EOWYN AREA!!!!!!!!

I know thats why I used (...) wink

But I think Tyler did her role really good, imho especially in TT.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:58 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

dont mention eowyn even in (...) lol

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 12:00 PM
Hypernova

Okay, okay. Keep it Arwen.

I know people got very p* off giving her a larger role in FOTR in expense of Glorfindel, but come on! Who else could have said "If you want him, come and claim him" in that close-up serious look? big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 12:11 PM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Ok u r right big grin
But how o how could her horse have the same name as Glorfindel's? That's argfrzgklzwtqrttf (there is no curse in Elvish... or Entish... or the tongues of Men for this treachery!!!)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 12:14 PM
Hypernova

laughing out loud

argfrzgklzwtqrttf, it is then!

I like PJ and his crew's interpretation of much of the movie. I do think having Arwen in the movie was good. It builds Aragorns' character and his relationship without having to watch the "appendix" stick out tongue

I probably didn't read my book in as much detail, but the only thing I can remember of Glorfindel is that beautiful artwork by Alan Lee big grin (And even then I cannot remember if that was Glorfindel)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 12:37 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I do have to admit that the arwen and aragorn love story is really a beautiful relationship and i do believe that lotr needed it least a little bit of love in the movie so i respect that. Liv Tyler is a good person to play arwen and really does look majestic... there i said it... stick out tongue

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:46 PM
aniron

yes bingabonga u said it and we love you for it lol

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 06:57 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

lol and the dictatorship continues.......hehehe

yeah Liv had an elvish look to her so i think it was a good cast

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:10 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

her voice is so high pitch in real life.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:35 PM