KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » frodo 's 9 fingers

frodo 's 9 fingers
Started by: mirkwood#2queen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mirkwood#2queen

Laugh frodo 's 9 fingers

has anyone heard about his 9 fingers ?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 09:01 PM
mirkwood#2queen is currently offline Click here to Send mirkwood#2queen a Private Message Find more posts by mirkwood#2queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

i think this thread should be deleted as its a spoiler in itself!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 09:17 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

Yes definitely should be deleted.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:18 AM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

so wut.............anyy tru fan would have read the books, and would already know...wut do u mean by heard about it? do u mean have u heard that in the book or do u mean have u heard wut they're gonna do inn the movies to show it?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:31 AM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

yes..should be deleted or at least put in a spoiler like thing so no others could see and DEFINETLY should of been headed "warning: spoiler"

in other words...it should be deleted cuz its giving away the movie!!

i have the return of the king book, so im anxiously reading it, and finding out what is going to happen, i am so excited to see what all happens, and so far...its very very good! i am basically at minras triuth (ah didnt spell it right) with gandalf and pippin, gandalf just left, while pippin was just at the stable checking upon shadow fax, lmao! thats the best way i can describe on what part im on, i forgot what page, but im sure you know what im talking about, i havent gotten too far in the book yet, but ive been reading it! ahh the excitement just builds more and more!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 04:02 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Do you have a pic, mirkwood#2queen, of the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: 9 fingers? big grin

Does Ush or someone have the power to insert Spoiler in the Subject/Heading? *curious*

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 09:02 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mirkwood#2queen

i dont care what ya'll say

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:23 PM
mirkwood#2queen is currently offline Click here to Send mirkwood#2queen a Private Message Find more posts by mirkwood#2queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

might have spoiled it for OrliNElijahsGrl, she haven't reach that part yet.
any movie fan who haven't read the book and stray in here might get a surprise.
a great ending , though, don't you think?
took me totally by surprise.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 02:29 PM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

yeah it did kinda spoil it for me because i havent gotten to that part yet, but i did hear alot about the whole [SPOILER - highlight to read]: frodo getting his finger bite off by gollum so i pretty much knew that it was gonna happen, but id love to read it and watch it for myself thank you!!

And you can..."not care what we say" but, that is why there is a post made like Attention: Posting Spoilers, which states how to post spoilers

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:25 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

it's just a finger. telling what happened AFTER he lost it would be a spoiler, though. sam made a song about it i think.
rolling on floor laughing ninja ninja What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:18 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

doesnt matter...read the rules.

Ending my post now with a HAPPY NATIONAL LEGOLAS DAY!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 12:24 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

blink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 12:31 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

zorro legolas zorro

hahahaa

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 12:41 AM
ilvorlandobloom

Tongue

has anyone seen the cartoon lotr? theres a song in it and it goes like "Frodo of the 9 fingers and the ring of doom..."
yeah... it just reminded me of that...happy
yay, happy LEGOLAS DAY!! i was just looking at the Orlando Bloom Files and it said it was Legolas Day 2day and i was all excited... big grin
aw, but it wont be Legolas Day for long cuz its 11:40 pm right now.. sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:41 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Yes I saw the cartoon lotr... ugly... didnt like it.
I think the idea is great... Im so lookin forward to seein that scene in the film big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:19 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

If they bother to put it in.....

I hope they do though - it's just too important to leave out.....!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:44 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Cartoon ugly? Do you know how ahead of it's time it was? Cost a fortune to make it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:36 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Maybe it was
but I simply didnt like it... I always have to think of that ugly Balrog. ugh.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:46 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zellwanab

hahahaa poor frodo!!gets his finger bitten off by gollum..yea..thats gonna be great lol

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:57 AM
Zellwanab is currently offline Click here to Send Zellwanab a Private Message Find more posts by Zellwanab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

nice spoiler there, Exa.
confused rolling on floor laughing What the f**k? ninja

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:21 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote