KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » rating of RoTk

rating of RoTk
Started by: muse5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
muse5
Fool of a Took

Question rating of RoTk

does anyone know what the rating of return of the king is going to be? I thought it was going to be pg 13 but after reading this article in Rolling Stones i'm thinking its going to be R. I mean there's a LOT more action in this one... not just fighting but action as in get ur freak on action (hahaha that song cracks me up)... hey that's what they said in the magazine... really unneeded if you ask me... but has anyone read anything?

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 05:49 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

i dont think ist rated r.
maybe the see but not the theatrical version

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 05:54 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Also dont think it's r.

However the ratings are very strange here... in some cinemas FoTR and TT were 10^ and in some 16^... and even if its 16^ you could go there with 9 years or something (I know cuz it was no problem to take my brother in), no problem.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 06:03 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

its prob going to be pg-13...........think of austin powers and scary movie three............they r both pg-13 and they r very risky

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 12:21 AM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I never understode the reating system, what dose it mean when a movie is rated R or pg 13 aso?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 12:37 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

i don't think they would let it be rated R after 1 and 2 were rated pg-13. the'll keep it all together.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 12:41 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yea, even though there's a lot of blood shed, there isn't much language, no sex, well, we hope not, and the first two movies have been PG-13, if it is rated R i will be pretty pissed...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:11 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hmmm most likely pg-13..........the public has gotten pretty desensitized to graphic (movie battle scenes) violence in movies.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:04 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

the onæy thing that the movies are missing is blood, I would have loved if they ware as violnt as in Braveheart

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:44 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coshlo
Im the coolest! No doubt!

makes no difference to me if its R or PG-13. why do some of you care if its R?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:54 PM
Coshlo is currently offline Click here to Send Coshlo a Private Message Find more posts by Coshlo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ATM4eternity

Id like it to be pg-13,,,, i tihnk i heard somewhere that PJ was going to make it where they were all pg-13. But i dont know if pg-13 would have sauruman's supposed death or the heads being launched in gondor, because so far the only really violent things are when aragorn cuts the uruk-hai's head off in fotr(not even that bad) and when the uruk-hais head is imalded on the spear in TTT

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 09:20 PM
ATM4eternity is currently offline Click here to Send ATM4eternity a Private Message Find more posts by ATM4eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Well PJ himself said he thinks lotr is already a film for 9 years or younger

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:44 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

i care if it's r because i'm only 16, in december i'll be 5 months away from being 17, therfore i wouldn't be able to see the movie as much as i'd like... life might suck, i think it'll be pg13

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:10 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Probably M

FOTR and TTT EE received M 15+ (Recommended for mature audiences 15 years and over. It contains supernatural themes and medium violence.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:57 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

u know i'm 13 and i understood it completely it should be pg 13 and that's all......

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 09:12 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

really random but what time is it there hypervona?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 09:15 AM
Exabyte

medium violence lol...

I know several people who arent even 10 years old and really loved the movie and all.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 09:39 AM
muse5
Fool of a Took

same with me... i work at an elementary school and all of the boys there love it... they worship me because i'm the only girl they've ever met that liked lotr...it's kinda funny, i can totally understand the pg13 thing tho

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 03:59 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

That's USA for you, isn't it; blood and gore gets low rating but if there's a swear word; OMG; IT HAS TO BE R!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:14 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

it better be pg - 13

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:15 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote