KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Smeagol and his transformation - PICS

Smeagol and his transformation - PICS
Started by: Sifer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

Smeagol and his transformation - PICS

I have no idea if any of you have seen these and I saw them a while back but thought I would post em here:

http://www.quintessentialwebsites.c...agol_deagol.jpg - Fishing big grin

http://www.quintessentialwebsites.c...agol_deagol.jpg - It's my birthday

http://www.quintessentialwebsites.c...eagol_early.jpg - Early in his transformation

http://www.theasc.com/magazine/dec0...es/bimage10.jpg - The grip of the ring is transforming him even more

Enjoy.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:06 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

wow thats really sad...

can't wait till RotK though

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:31 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

The 3rd pic looks as though the CG needs to be added as I think he is in the Shadow World (hence the powerful wind).

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:17 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

poor smeagol/gollum, that was mean that the ring drove him to kill his cousin or brother or whoever deagol, is but still i like smeagol, not gollum, his bad side sad

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:28 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiger lilly
purty flowur

is that andy serkis as gollum/smeagol?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:59 PM
tiger lilly is currently offline Click here to Send tiger lilly a Private Message Find more posts by tiger lilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yes it is Andy Serkis as Smeagol smile. Also, Smeagol demanded the ring from Deagol as a birthday present and when Deagol wouldn't give it to him, he murdered him. So he didn't even have the ring and he was an evil ****! Please, please, please stop saying Smeagol is a nice person/hobbit. HE ISN'T!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:41 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

smeagol could have been a good person. but the ring drove him mad. ( like boromir ) thats why he killed his brother, the ring made him do it, it was his destiny.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:37 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Boromir wasint that out of control

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:53 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I love these pics - they show so good what Gollum felt with the ring. Simply perfect.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:23 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

wow i hadnt seen that last one...that one is creeeeeepy...but really cool!

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:46 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

hey smeagol, looks kinda normal

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:55 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

He was - the ring transformed him. He was a type of Hobbit who lived near and loved the water - a Stoor if I remember correctly.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 03:43 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that last picture of smeagol was hekka scary looking.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 06:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
that last picture of smeagol was hekka scary looking.

yeah it was!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:36 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Poor poor Smeagol. It wasn't his fault that the ring destroyed his entire life.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 10:12 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

How were Smeagol and Deagol related? I thought that they were just friends, but then it says a lot of places that they're brothers or cousins. Did they change it in the movie like they did with Bilbo and Frodo?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:11 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

awww i feel bad for him, he looks like hes in so much pain *sobs for smegeol*

those were creepy, a definate flashback of when smegeol was a hobbit on rotk will be very amazing, and what had happened to him, definetly awesome!

I wonder if we will see the same of frodo..as it gets closer to mordor, not a full change, but you know what i mean, we can already tell what the ring is doing to him by going a little crazy on sam, and just acting really crazy "they're here" OH MY GOD i loved that, that freaked me out so much, the look in his eyes, the way he said it, i got chills at that part, that was a really really great scene, very powerful and amazing, and the part with him and the ringwraith, and hes holding the ring up, closing his eyes, its like one of those moments, sams rushing to stop him, wow..totally LOVED that scene!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:38 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

i think its so sad because smeagol was just a normal person, who had dreams and ambitions until this bastard ring used its powers and corrupted him, now he is not accepted anywhere, and yet he is still lovely, frodo and sam are his best friends aww *sob*

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:12 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

It's truely sad that the ring could corrupt someone like that, becuase this isn't a good thing, I feel badly for smeagol and gollum, i truely cried in the theatres by the way he looked. I also was very agry at Sam,becuase he is so rude to him, i mean , he does it to protect him and Frodo, but common, don't be an A$$!!!!

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:46 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by OrliNElijahsGrl
awww i feel bad for him, he looks like hes in so much pain *sobs for smegeol*

those were creepy, a definate flashback of when smegeol was a hobbit on rotk will be very amazing, and what had happened to him, definetly awesome!

I wonder if we will see the same of frodo..as it gets closer to mordor, not a full change, but you know what i mean, we can already tell what the ring is doing to him by going a little crazy on sam, and just acting really crazy "they're here" OH MY GOD i loved that, that freaked me out so much, the look in his eyes, the way he said it, i got chills at that part, that was a really really great scene, very powerful and amazing, and the part with him and the ringwraith, and hes holding the ring up, closing his eyes, its like one of those moments, sams rushing to stop him, wow..totally LOVED that scene!

agreed agreed *sob*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:50 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote