KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The outsider

The outsider
Started by: sodapopsgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sodapopsgirl

Love The outsider

Outsider Outsiders

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:50 PM
sodapopsgirl is currently offline Click here to Send sodapopsgirl a Private Message Find more posts by sodapopsgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sodapopsgirl

I feel like Sam is always the outsider. He isn't too smart

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:52 PM
sodapopsgirl is currently offline Click here to Send sodapopsgirl a Private Message Find more posts by sodapopsgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Aragorn is a outsider, always has, but won't always be after he marries arwen... erm

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:20 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MercuryTwin

Aragorn will always be an outsider....after he gets married to Arwen he will an outsider that gets the elf lovin'

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:36 PM
MercuryTwin is currently offline Click here to Send MercuryTwin a Private Message Find more posts by MercuryTwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

but not like the guy that used the world of middle earth.... stupid arwen holding him back! :P

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:50 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Gollum! Gollum!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:14 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

definitely gollum

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:11 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

When Frodo (and Sam, Pippin, and Merry) get back to the Shire Frodo's really the forgotten one. He has all the wounds that never go away, and none of the hobbits realizes what he's done for all of them (and the whole world).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:59 AM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah poor little Frodo when they all get back home he seems to be the outsider

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:05 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

in the first movie, aragorn seemed like an outsider. reserved.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 07:51 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yeah, poor smeagol, he is definately an outsider... i think that gandalf is kind of an outsider, think about it, he travels alone all the time with his horse....(please log in to view the image)

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:27 PM
Exabyte

... but everybody likes Aragorn.

I think Frodo is a real outsider. Just think of what the hobbits say about him at the beginning of FoTR (in the book) and how they react when the hobbits come back in the end.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:27 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

not everyone likes aragorn, stupid boromir, that's why he died! he deserved it, lol, he should have accepted that at one point the rightful king of gondor would come back and take the stewards place, i just think that boromir was just an @$$ wink

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:20 PM
Exabyte

I think Boromir was an outsider, yes... but imo not an @$$.
He was a realistic character, thats all big grin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:29 PM
Hollie-evenstar

i liked boromir and i think that frodo and sam are outsiders in different ways Sam because hes kind of the follower isnt he and Frodo because of how he gets treated in the end sad thats not very nice because he does so much for the hobbits but i guess hobbits are all outsiders because in the beggining noone really knows about them and everyone thinks they are ledgends.

me, im dishonest and a dishonest man you can always trust 2 be dishonest, honestly, its the honest ones you want to watch out for because you can never predict wether they are gonna do something incredibly stupid

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:34 PM
Hollie-evenstar is currently offline Click here to Send Hollie-evenstar a Private Message Find more posts by Hollie-evenstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

boromir is not an ass he tried to take the ring to save his city as galadriel told him there was but little hope for gondor,

and even after that he managed to regain himself and die heroicly saving merry and pippin, who then make his death in vain and get caught anyway lol

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:48 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

he isnt an ass but i think hes so annoying!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:55 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote