KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » rotk premiere dates

rotk premiere dates
Started by: Nufflum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nufflum

rotk premiere dates

ok, 4 all u who r looking 4 info on the premieres here it is:

London- December 11th
Wellington(NZ)- December 1st
L.A.-December 3rd

U can't tickets 2 the premieres/parties unless u were involved or kno some1 involved in the filming.But u can wait outside like some of us loons and catch a sight of the stars as they walk down the red carpet.
*if any1 know's the date of the NYC premiere PLEASE tell me!
I'm dieing to go!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:45 PM
Nufflum is currently offline Click here to Send Nufflum a Private Message Find more posts by Nufflum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

thx finally sum1 postet the dates
but there are already several other threads about that

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 09:56 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edhel

Nufflum, how do u know that we can't by tickets??

confused

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:26 PM
Edhel is currently offline Click here to Send Edhel a Private Message Find more posts by Edhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Because those aren't regular screenings. they're pre-screenings exclusive for selected guests.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:38 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babygurl1853
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks big grin

In the end it didn't matter how old they were, or even that they were girls. All that mattered was that we loved them, and they didn't hear our calls from in that room. For they were destined to be alone forever. And we would never find all the pieces to put the puzzle together.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 06:05 PM
babygurl1853 is currently offline Click here to Send babygurl1853 a Private Message Find more posts by babygurl1853 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Now all we need is the exact times!!! big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 07:37 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

What about NY?....Any word on the premiere for NY?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:57 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

guess what! im going to the one in LA on the 3rd! im so excited!big grin Orli's gonna be there right? he better cuz thats the only reason y im going! that sux that u cant buy tickets though sad well, i hope i get to see Orli up close! that would be the best day of my life.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:10 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I still can believe rotk is almost here,my hair dresser was just asking me about the premires today,cant wait to tell her the good news when I see her tuesday!
the closer to the movies release the more people I find excited about lotr,its awesome!
thanks for the info! smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:40 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

ROTK comes out on December 17th for CO.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:28 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

NY anyone?? sad

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:27 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nufflum

COME ON! some1 has 2 kno the NY dates!!! 1 person was guessing the 4th,or 5th because they'd be coming from LA and then they'd just stop in NY then link aound Europe. There may not b 1 though. If there is it's the 4th/5th of December around 7:00/7:30pm at Zieghfeld theater. This is all estimated info.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 12:28 AM
Nufflum is currently offline Click here to Send Nufflum a Private Message Find more posts by Nufflum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Nufflum> we must find out!! NOW!!!!! stick out tongue eek!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 01:19 AM
Nufflum

I KNOW!!! but how!??? i've looked everywhere!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:04 PM
Kimbles

NY rotk prem

If you go to full bloom and click on the calender it says that the NY prem is on Dec 15th big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:13 PM
Kimbles is currently offline Click here to Send Kimbles a Private Message Find more posts by Kimbles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrossTheNight

ROTK premiere in NYC

Hey. Does anyone know when the ROTK premiere in NYC is yet? It should be some time this week if it comes to NYC, and if it does, im dying to go! Because thats the only one i can go to! SO if you know when it is, can you please please please tell me!!! You can im me, or send me mail, or something ((sn is same as user name, except for a 15 added at the end of it)) So please tell me if you hear anything. Thanks

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:22 PM
AcrossTheNight is currently offline Click here to Send AcrossTheNight a Private Message Find more posts by AcrossTheNight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kimbles

Look at my post above your's big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:24 PM
Kimbles is currently offline Click here to Send Kimbles a Private Message Find more posts by Kimbles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liz123
beautiful girl!

is there 1 in france?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:25 PM
liz123 is currently offline Click here to Send liz123 a Private Message Find more posts by liz123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hania

You know what really sucks? School!!!! I mean seriously, I'm turning 17 on December 15th, I was looking forward to seeing ROTK on opening night at the local theater( which is a great birthday present), but no, I have final exams to take. Damn school district...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:29 PM
Hania is currently offline Click here to Send Hania a Private Message Find more posts by Hania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hania

excuse my language, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that "D" word

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:29 PM
Hania is currently offline Click here to Send Hania a Private Message Find more posts by Hania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote