KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Celebrain

Celebrain
Started by: Celebrain202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Celebrain202

Celebrain

"Celebrain the fair of the lands with her light brown hair and sea bright green eyes the life and death of all that behold her for it is that is the fairest"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:11 PM
Celebrain202 is currently offline Click here to Send Celebrain202 a Private Message Find more posts by Celebrain202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

yeah and the reason for this thread is?????????????????????

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 12:57 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nephalim27

The author is Celebrain202. (S)he is promoting themselves. That's the point.

However, we all know that Luthien is the fairest of all time.

JRR seems to have a habit of making several people the "est" of one thing. He really seems to love his characters.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:06 AM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Oh yes, he does smile
And practically all women are either the fairest or the second-fairest or the fairest of their time or the fairest of their kind or whatever big grin

Celebrain, however, what does that mean? Silver-crooked? Silver-border? Silver-wandering? Silver-paces?
I just know Celebrían fg

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:04 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

hey, like i started a thread like a little while ago about celebrian, celebrian202 so if you want to start a new thread, u may want to search the site before you start a thread like this for just promoting yourself... but your new... u deserve a break...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:37 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

back to what exa said, how tolkien made multiple characters the "est" of there respective traites. well heres one for you, whos better feanor or fingolfin? he at different times states that either one is "the best" but more so with feanor. i lean towards fingolfin that is just cause i like him more. what do you guys think?

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 10:55 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

wait wha.... are we still trying to translate celebrian, the meaning i mean?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:12 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nephalim27

*SILMARILLION SPOILERS*

Fingolfin took on Morgoth in one on one combat, wounded him many times and held his own, in what would have made an awesome action sequence. Enough said.

Feanor just made me hate him. Especially the burning of the boats, that was the worst of all his deeds IMO. I don't like Feanor, but he certaintly has the brightest burning light, which manifests mostly as pride...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 06:21 AM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by turin
back to what exa said, how tolkien made multiple characters the "est" of there respective traites. well heres one for you, whos better feanor or fingolfin? he at different times states that either one is "the best" but more so with feanor. i lean towards fingolfin that is just cause i like him more. what do you guys think?

Better?
When is a person "better" than an other?
I think we have to add what sb. is better or best for

Hm Fingolfin is simply too good.
That makes him a bit boring
But I love the scene of his death... so exciting... and then his horse Rochallor smile dying of litterally broken heart... but he was simply so good, and nothing but good.

However, Feanor, is far more interesting, which makes him one of my fav characters.
Of course he's kinda evil and everything, and he did so many bad things, but he's a genius... and the best smith and everything.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:49 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote