KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » People, it IS Eowyn that Eomer is holding in the trailer

People, it IS Eowyn that Eomer is holding in the trailer
Started by: KingOfGondor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingOfGondor

Worried People, it IS Eowyn that Eomer is holding in the trailer

royal blue Century He thinks she is dead, but she isnt... FOr about 5 minutes they think she's dead.. but she isnt...shifty King Theoden (sp?) is the one who dies though.. sad

(ROTK quotes)

Aragorn: "I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fail... when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it tis not this day... this day... WE FIGHT!"

Pippin: "Was there any hope, Gandalf? To Frodo and Sam?"
Gandalf: "There never was much hope; just a fools hope..."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:41 AM
KingOfGondor is currently offline Click here to Send KingOfGondor a Private Message Find more posts by KingOfGondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I think we hav had this convo like 12 tymes before, u should really put a spoiler thingy on the title though so that peeps dont get spoiled.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 12:06 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Yup we know he thinks so, but he also sees that Theoden is dead, so why not grief about Theoden?

But I also thinks it's Eowyn.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:41 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

quote:
Originally posted by orlandoOYEA
I think we hav had this convo like 12 tymes before, u should really put a spoiler thingy on the title though so that peeps dont get spoiled.

YES! oh well, i suppose we can explain it one more time... Yes they think she's dead for five minutes, then they realize that she is alive and then they rush her to gondor and they leave her there to heal, and yes theoden dies later, my goodness, why do people think this is so complicated?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:39 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hey i have a thread EXACTLY like that OUT RIGHT NOW

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 01:07 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yea, that's what i thought... where's the mod?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:13 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

yooo hooo, oh mah,!!!!!
wake up man

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 09:06 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

look at the hair, it's definetly eowyn...i know i'll probably get lynched for asking this but.... does anyone know if imrahil will be in rotk, i don't think so but does anyone know for certain?

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 08:21 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i don't think so... not for sure though....no expression

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:47 AM
Darth Revan
-

Hmmmm..... Has anyone here actually read the books? Because I'm sure all this stuff is in there...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:13 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I doubt Imrahil will be in there...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:27 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i have! big grin lol, yeah mah should probalby close this... Mah where are you??? lmao

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 03:49 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

you hoooooo oh mah
*fini kicks Mah's butt............aye sleepy head get the **** up!!*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 01:43 PM
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by Verity
I doubt Imrahil will be in there...

Me too sad which makes me very sad sad sad I liked Imrahils character a lot.

YUP closing wouldnt be too bad...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 04:06 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Mah!! Wake up!!! *throws a stuffed animal towards him*

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 08:38 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

* fini pulls out the whips*.............hmmm if you dont wanna wake up........I'll make YOU

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 12:28 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I agree that it was Eowyn in Eomer's arms, she's get's really injured then she's taken to the House of Healing along with Merry and Faramir I think. Aragorn comes and visits her and blah blah blah...

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:55 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote