KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » If You Could

If You Could
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

Tongue If You Could

if you could change some things in the film what would it be

mine would be to have the battle of the pellenor fields ragoing on when melkor returns and have sauron get the ring and they could rule the world together

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 08:29 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Make Aragorn marry Eowyn and Faramir die because he acts like an a**, Arwen should go to Valinor and find someone to marry of her own kin... but that would be only a dream... sad

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 08:41 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
Make Aragorn marry Eowyn and Faramir die because he acts like an a**, Arwen should go to Valinor and find someone to marry of her own kin... but that would be only a dream... sad

Agreed!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 10:09 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Someone actually agrees with my opinion! Yea!

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 10:20 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Eowyn will die of old age before Aragorn even has any grey hairs you realise? Arwen and Aragorn are distantly related.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:13 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Even then, I imagine that Morgoth would have been a lot weaker than at the War of Wrath. How would he compare to Sauron if Sauron could retrieve the Ring?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:16 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

actually... i don't think that's correct... he was already like 40 or so when Eowyn was born, I think that man kind in Tolkien's work lives longer than expected... and shaber Aragorn is has so little of elven blood in him, it really doesn't matter, he may live a few extra years, but not too many... so Aragorn and Arwen are VERY distantly related...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:19 AM
The Inkeeper

no because malkor would rule WITH sauron

(making room for a new book, featuring melor turning his back on sauron and then there would be another great war, and read)

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 06:07 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Make the Nazgul get Melcor back from the Void and let him rule Middle-Earth forever smile
Yes, and Sauron can be his servant and rule the hobbits or something.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:05 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

no exa your missing the point

the treason of isengard imagine that, but replace saruman with melkor and insstead of saruman being killed by wormtongue there could be another huge battle for middle earth remember the hoobit war of the five armies well we could have that sauron vs melkor vs men vs elves and right in the middle the valar show up

now you CANNOT tell me you wouldnt want that to be a book and movie

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:14 PM
Exabyte

LoL big grin
But I do want to have Melcor ruling in the film

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:17 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

right fine, just for exa we will have melkor win heres a run down of event

melkor turns back on sauron sauron using ring decides melkor is to dangerous to keep around so he assualts the newly built angband whilst this is going on men realise that they should let these two fight then charhe in at last minute with full forces which they do, unfortunately the elves have the same idea while elves and men do battle sauron and melkor rearm with new forces and there is a great battle outside angband, just as the fate of middle earth seemed loth to chaos ulmo using his waterness forces a new river to the very doors of angband down this river the valar arrive, the whole battle gets out of control and as all side fight on melkor uses his last trick he opens the gates of his fortress and out pour his servants of flames the balrogs and dragons and legions and legions of orcs, and crush the enemy forces, the leaders of the other armies unite to fight but begin to loose spectacuarly and flee and are ultimately defeated

or are they?!?!?!

you like?

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 09:10 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

Ohhh wow..of course add the scouring of the shire, the whole sauraman thing, of course..have aragorn with eowyn, and arwen and legolas together, it would magical!!!!

but dont give me wrong, i root for arwen and aragorn!!!! But i was just thinking that it would be cute if arwen was with legolas!

muah

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:44 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Laugh Morgoth Versus Sauron.

Sauron, you assume that Morgoth's sojourn in the void would have done him absolutely no harm? When he was defeated he was already much weaker than he was when he was called Melkor. When he crawls out of the void he will be a shadow of his former self.

Sauron, being, bound up with the Ring, has different properties; the Ring is the symbol of infinity.

Still, not a bad idea, you got it from Freddy vs Jason I presume? wink

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 04:11 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Anything to change in the film...

I would change the scenes... like some are too dark too see...

And I would make sure the actors had a little skit going on in the background while the credits are rolling.

Plus, I would make sure there was a female in the Fellowship and when the Nazgul go to Bree, they stop to get an ale...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 04:20 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Cool BingaBonga, a quote:

BingaBonga, a quote for you from LoTR: Return of the King, spoken by Aragorn at the time of his coronation soon after the fall of Sauron:

Aragorn:"...being what I am ...and due to the task I have to do I (have a longer lifespan)..., but when those in the wombs of women grow old, so too will I."

The Rohirrim only lived to be about 80 or so. The Numenoreans lived longer, the Numenorean royals longer still. Eowyn has had her first bloom of youth already. Aragorn has still to live the equivalent of her ENTIRE lifespan at the very least. If she conceives with Faramir, Aragorn would live at least until the end of the lifespan alotted to their first child.

Due to Aragorn's pivotal role in LoTR, Eru and the Valar must have alotted him a specially long lifespan, whether or not that meant kindling the vitality of his watered down Numenorean Royal blood...

Last edited by shaber on Nov 13th, 2003 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 04:22 AM
shaber
schizoid

I would like to see a screenplay of Utumno though! That would be muchmore spectacular than Bara dur.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 04:46 AM
The Inkeeper

no shaber, its from my own overactive imagination,

in fact im going to write a screenplay for it, every1 help start of a story n ppl carry on and il save it all in my pc and show when its done

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 06:48 PM
muse5
Fool of a Took

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga

hear hear... i loved faramir in the books, in the movie i was like wtf mate, wtf

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 08:18 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

thank you! they made him look awful... and theoden too... they made aragorn look mighty fine... and the other guy that was going to play aragorn was way to young.... and ugly... and looked like he was on somethin... or to me i think...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:33 AM