KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Just my opinion

Just my opinion
Started by: orlandoOYEA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Just my opinion

I know i shouldnt be talking and everything, but i hav an opinion. COULD EVERYONE PLEASE STOP POSTING THE HOTTEST ACTORS POSTS! They are extremely annoying and i know i hav only been here for a couple of weeks but i would rather here about the movies than Viggo and Orlando all the tyme, I know the sn is a tad weird for me to talk bout this, but honestly people, get a grip.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:23 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Amen sistah! You should feel lucky. This isn't even as bad as it gets! At one point it got so bad that this forum and the movie forum were flooded with posts about "Orli" Elijah, and Depp (granted he's not in LOTR) every thread ended up going non sequitur and talking about either of them. I think it's great that people like Orlando Bloom...however the word propriety is totally lost on some of these people when it comes to posting about him.

Last edited by GABRIEL05 on Nov 17th, 2003 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:40 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

How do u change a sn?

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:44 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

sn? Quid est?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:45 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Yea i agree Gabriel, I mean its ok to do it sum tymes but i mean sum people put post after post bout orli and wut not. If people can read a profile they would understand how u feel about that actor/character, For instance i llove Orli but i dont go around postin it everywhere

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:46 PM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

My bad wrong post, .... confused easily these dayz

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:47 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Yeah true true. Glad you posted this, especially from an Orli fan it has more weight to it. Well since the board has been real chill, I don't see a reason for me personally to rant and rave about "Orli-trolls" (I like that term) and besides when it's done in moderation it's all good in the hood...

Last edited by GABRIEL05 on Nov 18th, 2003 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:53 PM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Omg no one should hav eto be pt through a terrible torment of an 8 year old sister. Any way back to the subject. Yes yes all i am saying is thats its all fine and dandy posting about your fav actor and everything. Bt dont go so far as to annoy people by it and make people post these kinda links so yes im done in what i have to say about this subject. Feel free to comment if you know what im feelin.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 12:04 AM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

come on orlandooyea, get over it, you do the exact same thing... it's not like you haven't posted anything, you have... so wtf? What the f**k?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 03:16 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

> Orlandoyea,
I'm definately with ya cool

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 03:21 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nephalim27

I have to admit seeing people droll over actors, in this case mostly girls, is a bit annoying.

But then again, that's the price we pay for female company big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 03:24 AM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Actually I pay $50.95 an hour for female company stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 09:26 AM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Sry BingaBonga i stated that i did used to post a lot and i said i am gonna stop doin it as much so yea....

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 08:39 PM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

PLease dont be mad BingaBonga

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 08:42 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

ok ok .....froum MODS hear this..................i see in another section where they put alll the threads of the samn topic into one............WE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL know that once ROTK comes out that a lot of people gonna put up threads on how hottt everyone is..............SO TO SAVE TIME AND SPACE...........start grouping them now............so you know, alll the Viggo threads are in one, All the Orli threads in one etc!!!!

So once these people realise HOW MANY posts there are on these people they may get a clue and find something else to talk about.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 12:17 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

now individual threads on a Character's story, eg on Aragorn's crowning , Eowyn's wedding ( pls stop the eowyn bashing), etc dont fall into this category...........

now now a thread on how cute legolas is when he shits his pants should be closed IMMEdiately

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 12:20 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

fini is not lying, legolas probably will shit his pants, when he gets orc blood in his hair

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:57 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

lol sauron, and i'm not mad orlando, just don't tell people to do this, when you do it yourself wink

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:07 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah binga youv got a point, but orlando says she will stop it or at least cut down

personally i have no problem with people sayin orlando/legolas is sexy but it should be kept in ONE thread

we have loads of orlando threads on this site and he pops up in most others too so plz people calm it down a bit

p.s everyone go into ppl who read the book are **** and help me argue with this egotistical b!tch

she has SERIOUSLY crossed the line

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:14 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

me either, but accusing people of doing something bad that you're doing, is just pointless... but orlanooyea isn't going to do as much anymore... good job smile

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 08:43 PM