KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » TT Extended Edition Easter Eggs!

TT Extended Edition Easter Eggs!
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

TT Extended Edition Easter Eggs!

I found the one that shows Gollum's acceptance speach at the MTV movie awards, but does anybody know if there are any more hidden easter eggs?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:46 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

where is the one tha shows the acceptence speech, how do u get to it?

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 08:30 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

that speech.......classic

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 08:38 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

How do u find easter eggs?

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 08:42 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

like little present thiongs thats what they are

treats like matriz reloaded had the mtv awards with justin trousersnake and stiffler

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:02 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I know what they are i just dont know how to find them. Could someone tell me how.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:31 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
like little present thiongs thats what they are

treats like matriz reloaded had the mtv awards with justin trousersnake and stiffler

ON THE DVD, WHERE, YOU MUST TELL ME!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:40 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

yes ive been trying to find that one out

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:47 PM
Exabyte

You find the one with gollum if you use the choose-single-scenes-fuction, then "29-30" and then click downwards from the button for scene 30 (the one with gollum)... you'll see a ring, click to get the video

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 03:50 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Is it censored?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:42 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ATM4eternity

Is this just the normal EE or the gollum edition. And how do u get the one from matrix revolutions???

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 12:29 AM
ATM4eternity is currently offline Click here to Send ATM4eternity a Private Message Find more posts by ATM4eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by Exa
You find the one with gollum if you use the choose-single-scenes-fuction, then "29-30" and then click downwards from the button for scene 30 (the one with gollum)... you'll see a ring, click to get the video

OOoooooo! Cool! I'm gonna look for that! eek!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 08:03 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

anymore or is it just that, found that one really fast tho

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 12:16 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

For that Easter Egg, is it just for Region1 DVDs or for Region2 as well? I tried what you said but it didn't seem to work...sad

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 01:10 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by ATM4eternity
Is this just the normal EE or the gollum edition. And how do u get the one from matrix revolutions???

the "normal" special one wink

Matrix Revolutions - what?? wrong forum, isnt it?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:01 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

dam right, in this ee i have four discs, disk one and two, the film, then the two appendices, so what one is the speech on, and in a fools guide (to suit me big grin) how do i get to it

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:30 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If you have the region 2 dvd then it does not work. I have been trying for ages to see if it is there and it is not. I can only assume that it is hidden in a different spot. It would be very unfair if it was only on the region 1 dvd.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:36 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

how do i know what one ive got, it comes in a like red cover, and erm its not the one with the statue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:42 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

it should have a number on the disc. like a certificate.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:43 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

like what il go get it now, what am i looking for

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:46 PM