KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Ttt Ee

Ttt Ee
Started by: undomiel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
undomiel
evenstar

Ttt Ee

I got it and the extended scenes were really cool
so anyways if you got it tell how you liked it heresmile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:04 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

I WANNA SEE IT SOOO BAD!!!! IM GONNA RENT IT NEXT WEEK!!! were the pippin scenes good???

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:41 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

The added scenes were good.

Eowyn SINGS in this (I saw this topic somewhere here already, I know) big grin

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 07:26 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Complicated
but not really...

Yeah, and though I didn't enjoy it, she did pretty well.

I actually wound up buying it Tuesday morning, then watching it nonstop, from disc 1 through 4, from the time I got home from school up to the time I went to bed. It's great stuff, and rather interesting - though the WETA stuff and all the Gollum hype got somewhat annoying.

I found the extended scenes to be, on the whole, rather humorous. I was laughing quite a bit.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mohandas Ghandi

Of what is great one must either be silent or speak with greatness. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:05 AM
Complicated is currently offline Click here to Send Complicated a Private Message Find more posts by Complicated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howie

After watching the extended version, I now have deep respect for Boromir, and understand why he wanted the ring...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 10:23 AM
howie is currently offline Click here to Send howie a Private Message Find more posts by howie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ATM4eternity

Yeah, most of the scenes were just extra things of humor. I liked the part with Legolas and Gimli after helms deep and with pippen and merry at isengard

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:58 PM
ATM4eternity is currently offline Click here to Send ATM4eternity a Private Message Find more posts by ATM4eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

It was so good and i felt so bad for faramir cause all the stuff denethor says and boromir and faramirs parting made me cry. so sad. LOVED THE COMMENTARY! so hilarious

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 12:11 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
feanorlp

I LOVED the extended edition... the only thing I didn't like was the Old Man Willow thing they put in there.. if they didn't put it in the FOTR then they shouldnt have put it in there at all... I'm still upset that they put that in there, but besides that tiny part, I LOVED the EE.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 01:11 AM
feanorlp is currently offline Click here to Send feanorlp a Private Message Find more posts by feanorlp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Damnit! For some inane reason it's been delayed over here so I won't be getting it before the 27th! BAH!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 01:06 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

lol

I really loved the EE (ok I still havent finished all these extras)... the new scenes are perfect... I dun understand why they didnt put the Osgiliath-scenes into the cinema version, they show Faramirs character far better than it (sadly) was in the normal film

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 03:41 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

TTT EE=Most excellent
TTT TE=not excellent

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:45 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howie

Yeah Faramir was cool, but I think he was a little too harsh on Gollum at the end, though I know he deserved it.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 12:04 AM
howie is currently offline Click here to Send howie a Private Message Find more posts by howie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

quote:
Originally posted by Exa
lol

I really loved the EE (ok I still havent finished all these extras)... the new scenes are perfect... I dun understand why they didnt put the Osgiliath-scenes into the cinema version, they show Faramirs character far better than it (sadly) was in the normal film

I agree, this scene should really have been in the Theatrical Release. It explains a lot about Faramir. Plus you get two see both brothers together. But alas, that was not to be. The scene was too long I guess.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 12:10 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom31096
Venom Fan

God, i envy you guys, i have no money so i cant get it, i will have to wait until i GET money until i can see all of this sad OH the pain, the pain of it all.

When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream

and shout.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:22 AM
Venom31096 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom31096 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom31096 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

I cant believe Eowyn told Aragorn she loved him!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:33 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

My dvd got here yesterday. I've only torn myself away from it for a little while to work on my homework. It's so good!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:59 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by billyboyd4ever
I WANNA SEE IT SOOO BAD!!!! IM GONNA RENT IT NEXT WEEK!!! were the pippin scenes good???

Yes they were! He's soooo cute!
Anyhow, I liked it all! I think the movie ties together so well with the extra scenes! I mean, it's not like I didn't know already about those parts....but in general, it was so exciting to see things like Sam [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and his salt!. Can everyone see it so I can comment without spoilers? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:43 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by undomiel
I cant believe Eowyn told Aragorn she loved him!

That scene was intense..... big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:45 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

EE was so cool i got it Tuesday night its the best i am glad they put some comedy in the film so its wasnt like 4 hours of drama/action stuff, it was great!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:14 AM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Izz

More scenes with Elves in them?
I won't be getting de DVD till 5 December, that's a sort of Christmas here...

'But I say to you, king of the Numenoreans, not untill now have I understood the tale of your people and their fall. As wicked fools I scorned them, but I pity them at last. For if this is indeed, as the Eldar say, the gift of the One to Men, then it is bitter to receive.'

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:14 PM
Izz is currently offline Click here to Send Izz a Private Message Find more posts by Izz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote