KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » ELVISH can anyone help

ELVISH can anyone help
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

ELVISH can anyone help

where can i download elvish font for my pc (windows)

and do you know any sites where i can learn it

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:50 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Try www.councilofelrond.com <<< that has Elvish phrases (Sindarin AND Quenya and various other languages of Middle-earth)

Also, http://www.uib.no/People/hnohf/index.html <<< although, if I am perfectly honest, I haven't looked at this one properly so I have no idea about how good/reliable it is. However, I get the impression it's good!

Hope that helps!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:15 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

thank you very much, you always post what i want to hear

go camellia big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:22 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Thanks! I am flattered! big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:34 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

well i just thought i would show a bit of thanks seeing as you have agreed with me quite alot and stuck up for me in conversations where others didnt see the same view as me big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:53 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Lol, it just happens that I agree with you with your views! Good for you by the way for having a go at the guy about the books!big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:09 PM
The Inkeeper

lol, got a bit carried away there, i came on looking forward to seeing what he had said back (i refer to it as a he or a she because im not really sure, check my posts in there lol) it seems to have been moved sad i was enjoying that

you know what they say though great minds think alike

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:25 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

once again... search google!!! sorry i'm a google advertisement.... not really... big grin

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:26 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

binga, how much do google pay you an hour to say there name lol...big grin

hang on i know the answer to that il just search it on.....thats right GOOGLE laughing out loud

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:32 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

go GOOGLE they pay me... 1 million dollars... wait... then why am i trying to keep myself occupied here? stick out tongue

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:34 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

a million ey? hmmm

when yas read this click in a diferent window, then look in the bar at the bottom, and it says elvis hehehe i wonder what information i can find out on ELVIS il check on google

sad camellia has disappeared, im dismayed

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:43 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

No I haven't! I'm still here - just busy writing the next chapter to one of my fanfictions! big grin

By the way, where are you from sauron? England? WE WON!!! big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:24 PM
The Inkeeper

yes indeed we did WILKO

im from the north east, durham, its really quite ;lovely up here

mr bush was havin his dinner at a pub up the road, got the protesters wouldnt let me sleep

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:35 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Lol, I'd forgotten about Bush being in the country! So, you're thirteen?? SATs then?!?!

I've got my damn mock GCSEs on Monday - eek!

Uh-oh, going off topic!! Oopseybig grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:42 PM
nephalim27

How many thirteen year olds are there on here?! I better be careful and not get myself arrested...(please log in to view the image)
smile whistle laughing

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:39 PM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Oopsey, didn't mean to get you into trouble there, sauron!!

I'm safe - I'm nearly 16 big grin

Just four more years until I become a tween!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:55 PM
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

back to the main topic

for all your language needs zelda, aramaic, hebrew, tengwar, dwarvish type in omniglot on yes google lol

and for more elvish type in tengwar

i still cant find the black land font though, its not on omniglot

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:35 AM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nephalim27

zelda?..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:04 AM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by Camellia
Lol, I'd forgotten about Bush being in the country! So, you're thirteen?? SATs then?!?!

I've got my damn mock GCSEs on Monday - eek!

Uh-oh, going off topic!! Oopseybig grin

haha i just finished mine last tuesday - we take the /nov/dec papers heresmile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:18 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Izz

Is the actual font on one of those pages? I can't find it.

'But I say to you, king of the Numenoreans, not untill now have I understood the tale of your people and their fall. As wicked fools I scorned them, but I pity them at last. For if this is indeed, as the Eldar say, the gift of the One to Men, then it is bitter to receive.'

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:38 PM
Izz is currently offline Click here to Send Izz a Private Message Find more posts by Izz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote