KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lord Of The Rings Premiere

Lord Of The Rings Premiere
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Lord Of The Rings Premiere

Was out yesterday in New Zealand eek! wow.....

anyhows it is suppose to be released in UK cinemas in December 17th acording to most posters so I shall skip some school and head and see it. It says on the back of a cinema listing leaflet that that bookings for the first few days of ROTK will be ready to start booking on the 12th so it must be close to that.

Now that it is out some rumours or facts should be circulating around in which parts of the book was missed out by mr PJ,

Discos - so any news?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:20 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I have a horrible debate going on in my head now, since the premire is so long before it arrives here. Am I going to read all of the inevitable spoilers that will be posted on the net, only moments after the premire in NZ or will I contain my curiosity and wait until Dec. 16th.? This is going to be a very hard thing to do.....

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:23 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Wait please big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:25 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

confused confused confused

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:30 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Want a spoiler?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mouth of Sauron has been cut apparently - He's to be in the DVD Oh dear - But **** it, this movie is going to blow EVERYONE away.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:47 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Does anyone know if there's going to be a premiere in New York? I neeeeed to go! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 01:08 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigacsiga

Hi guys!

I am new here. I am a guy from Hungary, and i am big LOTR fan! smile
Have anybody pics from premiere in New-Zealand?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 01:14 AM
bigacsiga is currently offline Click here to Send bigacsiga a Private Message Find more posts by bigacsiga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigacsiga

Premire in USA Dec 17
West europe: Dec 20
Hungary Jan. 8

I read it today.

sad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 01:15 AM
bigacsiga is currently offline Click here to Send bigacsiga a Private Message Find more posts by bigacsiga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

omg u dont know ow much i wanted to be in NZ yesterday. n e ONE who went to da premiere even jus outside iz sooo lucky.

i really wanna go to da uk one but i av exams and dance performance and my mum wont let me mz em both.

apartently the movie makes people cry. BUt i no it will n e way. coz it will be over NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:23 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

SOOO as n e one got n e pictures of da N Z premiere

ive seen one with orlando in a really cool i love NZ top

didnt fink to much of da sun classes though

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:25 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Enya, could you type properly please. There is abbreviating words and taking the piss. Your's is the latter smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:25 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIBO
Restricted

Account Restricted

HI, i know dis has probably come up b4 but wot time does da premiere start in da uk, i know its on da 11.
poor enya, gutted u have exams sad i agree with on da sunclasses, and sifer they werent that bad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:40 PM
SIBO is currently offline Click here to Send SIBO a Private Message Find more posts by SIBO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Wot, so dis tipe of spelin is aceptable then. I dont fink so...LOL. They are sun GLASSES not 'classes'. It is THINK not 'fink'. It is THIS not 'dis'. It is also WHAT not 'wot' and it is THE, not 'da'. And yes, the spelling IS that bad.

I don't mind abbreviation of words, but bringing SMS TEXT habits onto a forum that is discussing one of the most amazing pieces of literature ever written is just a bit out of place.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 06:18 PM
Aurora
Princess

I have done good so far and not went to tORN yet to see spoilers!!! Only 14 days to for me blink

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:04 PM
Sifer

May I ask, have you read the books Aurora? Well done in either case, 'cause there is no way I could even though I have read the books.

And even though I have, it has made me much more anxious to see the bloody film. It's killin' me!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:07 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by enya
omg u dont know ow much i wanted to be in NZ yesterday. n e ONE who went to da premiere even jus outside iz sooo lucky.

apartently the movie makes people cry. BUt i no it will n e way. coz it will be over NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i agree*cries*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 12:15 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I have made it through most of them. I know the basics. Don't ask me questions like how old was Arwen when the 2nd age beagan. But I can recall basics.

I know how it ends, and what should happen in the movie. But PJ has kept me guessing through the first two so I have no Idea what he will throw into the mix. If all goes as the book.... perhaps I should bring a paper bag for the last of the ring.............wink

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 01:00 AM
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

quote:
Originally posted by bigacsiga
Hi guys!

I am new here. I am a guy from Hungary, and i am big LOTR fan! smile
Have anybody pics from premiere in New-Zealand?

Attachment: 0,3600,305811,00.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:56 AM
El Toro is currently offline Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

Elijah

Attachment: 0,3600,305801,00.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:58 AM
El Toro is currently offline Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

Liv

Attachment: 0,3600,305798,00.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:59 AM