KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » anyone gonna go costume-clad?

anyone gonna go costume-clad?
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

anyone gonna go costume-clad?

hi, just wonderin' if yall will wear a costume when u go see rotk? don't laugh but im gonna go as frodo or a wraith..O-YEAH!

a bunch o my friends are goin too.. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:21 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

i mite go as Arwen

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:25 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Ringwraiths!!!!! no i probably won't dress up, FYI : you can buy exact replicas of the actual costumes on ebay...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:46 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woodelf

Oh cool! I didn't think about doing that, but it sounds like a great idea! That would be fun! I would like to see the look on people's faces! I will probably be the only one. I don't know who I could go as though. Hmm. I'll have to think on it some more.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:53 AM
woodelf is currently offline Click here to Send woodelf a Private Message Find more posts by woodelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i'm just wearing my lotr shirt... it's awesome!

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:57 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

i've got the one ring 'round my neck!

well it cost $2.99

but it's awesome..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:33 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Well, I'm not going to do that in the cinema but when I went to see the London premiere and get pics of the stars, I dressed as Camellia Gamgee-Took the hobbit of Bywater big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:01 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

the shirt i got was like $22 but it's worth it... It's black, and it says Two Towers on the front, and on the back it says;

One ring to rule them all
One ring to find them
One ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them.

I love it... big grin

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:07 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

cool, i can never find any shirts, did you get it at a chain store like wal mart or some where, i want one!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:29 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

I'm going to buy the evenstar necklace after crimbo it's gonna cost me 80 quid but I've saved enough of my wages, it'll be worth it!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:43 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

ya im going as Arwen, cool im getting her necklace to hopefuly it will come in time, got it off the internet

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:15 PM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

i was watchin QVC once and i wished i had my mums credit card as it had dis really cool chess set which was 500 quid i cant play chess but that aint the point andi really wanted aragorns sword whichs a couple hundred a think and the arwen necklace and the one necklace
BUT
i didnt have a credit card so im gettin the 13 pound ring from argos for crimbo

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:24 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

it was a lotr special or i wouldnt of been watchin qvc

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:24 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I was going to, but I got so busy that I didn't finish my costume. I have a huge white cape that I hand beaded to look like Galadriel's and a white dress. But I didn't have time to finish the lace and beading on the dress so it will have to be a Halloween costume next year. I hope that there is good party to go to, to show it off!!! wink

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 03:43 AM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

costumes are abit much............but a group of us ( 12 so far) are wearing black t-shirts with a LOTR design i did......i'll send pics on christmas

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 12:08 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daragon

I'll go as Merry! And I#ve just finnished my costume and really can't wait to wear it.... smile

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 03:32 PM
Daragon is currently offline Click here to Send Daragon a Private Message Find more posts by Daragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote