KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » how should win oscars for LOTRs

how should win oscars for LOTRs
Started by: enya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enya

how should win oscars for LOTRs

even though most people havent seen ROTK (all those few lucky ones that went to a premiere) but who do predict or think should get an oscar

i think Peter Jackson should deffo get best director

i havent read the last book YET so i dont know what sean astins character has to do yet but i know his actin is great and i know he has a very emotional storyline so he should get one

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:22 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

dean astin best supporting actor

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:31 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

I'm guessing you mean Sean Astin wink

I would love for Andy Serkis to win best supporting actor, because he's done so much in the movies and you never even see him (except for his glob of spit when Gollum's talking about potatoes big grin )

And then Peter Jackson should definitely get best director of course.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:41 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Andy Serkis should really get an oscar that poor guy.
Supporting Actor Nominations - by moi.
Sean Astin - Andy Serkis
John Rhys-Davies - Orlando Bloom
Ian McKellen
Best Leading Actress - Liv Tyler
Best Director - Peter Jackson
Best Leading Actor - Viggo Mortensen

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:53 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

hey he is an idea every single person cast and crew shud win something and nothin else except maybe johny depp for pirates

i would just like to mention dat was a very good gob of spit

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:56 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

well basically all except for maybe acting ones i mean they desrev it and everything but its an action movie plus characters acting isnt really given enough time as a feature

but more specifically at least a nom for

sfx, sound, costume, best picture of course and best director, best sound, best composition, best adapted screenplay, best editing

i mean how dd fotr get 14 nominations

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 07:46 AM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

ANDY FREAKIN' SERKIS OR EVERYONE DIES!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 07:57 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

lmao!!!!!.........hmmm when i see it i'll give my guesses from Nominations................but for sure its getting noms for best pic, best director, special effects and sound effects.......it ALREADY GOT cinematography, adapted screenplay,editing, score nods so no more in those.
LOTR GOT 14 cause it was out first and it is AN ORIGINAL MOVIe.........these two are continuations so they cant get repeat nods in some categories.

as for acting i have to see the rave bout sean bean.....he's the only one that could get a nomination.

NONE of the other actors would even get whisper of a nomination from me......yeah they're good but not OSCAR worthly..........i mean come on people.......i aint seeing no stellar performances with them anyway.
if serkis didn't get it last year then certainly not next( sorry man you were INcredible)

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 12:30 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote