KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Are we allowed to...?

Are we allowed to...?
Started by: Freyja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freyja

Question Are we allowed to...?

Are we allowed to post fanfictions here? because I'm writing something, and I'd love opinions on it. You see, the ROTK poem made me think we could (btw - damn good!). And my boyfriend is so busy right now because of the Heineken Cup, I'm soon to resemble this:

:blowup:

Hopefully that worked! Am using my Luke's, which is yonks old. Will's is better, but as he's preparing to go out to Limerick, I can't really use it... anyway. Maybe someone could reply yes or no, and I can post or not.
It's not exactly :jawdrop: but hopefully you'll find it :thumbup:

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:29 AM
Freyja is currently offline Click here to Send Freyja a Private Message Find more posts by Freyja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freyja

P.S. Damn, it didn't. Why didn't it!? how do you get THOSE smilies to post onto your thread!?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:31 AM
Freyja is currently offline Click here to Send Freyja a Private Message Find more posts by Freyja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

I'm not sure whether you can or not...I suppose you could put up a link to your story but I'm really not sure...(see my signature, I've a link to a piece of my fanfiction and nobody has complained about so I assume that you can!big grin)

Oh, and it's nice to know that there is someone else on this forum that writes fanfictionbig grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:41 AM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I don't think Mah will mind too much, tho it might be moved

Freyja did you place a space behind that last : when you tried to post a smiley?

also don't think " :thumbup: " is a smiley

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:29 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

thumbup does not exist, no; its only "up": thumb up

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:32 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freyja

"Thumbup" does exist. Right, if you start a new thread and go to "even more smilies" down the left hand side of the page, it gives you one. But I'm so confused.
I didn't put a space no. Like this? :blowup :

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:57 PM
Freyja

Also - about the fanfiction. I don't have any links to it as such, but I can paste some of it up. I don't know - don't want to do the wrong thing when I've only just joined!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:59 PM
Exabyte

I think there is no problem in posting fanfiction here, or perhaps post it in the fiction-area ( http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/ ) and then put a link here.

No spaces? well then I wonder why it didnt work Ō.o
:blowup:

@sauron what about pouncing?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:16 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freyja

It's Luke's computer - apparently. It's years old and keeps doing wierd things. Thanks for the link, I'll post a bit up and see how people like it. I'm putting it under "The Dying World Around Us" if the link from here to there doesn't work and you have to search for it.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:22 PM
Freyja

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...3387#post943387
That's what it says on the bar at the top! If not, try Exa's link and look for the title. Hope it's okay, it's only the first few papragraphs, and I do have quite a bit more!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:37 PM
Exabyte

Yes, I do like it, but there are too few Nazgūl in it big grin

And, yes, the link works.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:42 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Well actually if you want some opinions of some great writers you should register and post it up on fanfiction.net. smile I myself post some fics there.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:47 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote