KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » [COLOR=crimson]There was a huge fire on one of the locations of lord of the rings in

[COLOR=crimson]There was a huge fire on one of the locations of lord of the rings in
Started by: sheridyn1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sheridyn1

[COLOR=crimson]There was a huge fire on one of the locations of lord of the rings in

it was so terrible!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:25 AM
sheridyn1 is currently offline Click here to Send sheridyn1 a Private Message Find more posts by sheridyn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Nuh-uh!!! That is freaking sad..Where???

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:27 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingOfGondor292
Aragorn Rox My Socks

OMG really? I never heard about that! ..? lolsad

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fail... when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it is not this day. This day, we fight!" <~~~ Aragorn, ROTK

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:20 AM
KingOfGondor292 is currently offline Click here to Send KingOfGondor292 a Private Message Find more posts by KingOfGondor292 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

OH NOOOOOO!!!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:36 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Really?? Omg sad sad sad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:12 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Huge fire? Do you mean when they purposely burned the houses in the village of Rohan? confused

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:34 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

yeah accidents happen, but once people didn't get too hurt then its not much to worry bout.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:40 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sheridyn1

nobody got hurt though. it was on Mt Somers

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:36 PM
sheridyn1 is currently offline Click here to Send sheridyn1 a Private Message Find more posts by sheridyn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

mount sundat do you mean, in which case it was the rohan set

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:45 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

O.o Well yeah Mt. Sunday was where they built Edoras. I don't know where they built the village, but they purposely burned the village but no one was hurt.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:47 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suzuka

hehe, but remember that one camera guy?? he got flames on him and left the camera rolling, but he was ok stick out tongue that stinks about the fire..I was reading on TOR.net and this guy beat somone up while watching the movie cause the person was being loud...the guy ran and they haven't caught him yet...some people

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:51 AM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Hahahah well they have to beat themselves up c'mon now, they're stunt men, and Viggo, Orlando, and Sean Astin had some injuries too, I think Viggo had the most with 2 toes broken and one chipped tooth.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:21 PM
Suzuka

Sean's glass through the foot must've hurt, ouch..and Elijah was just watching, eew stick out tongue and the running scenes, where Viggo had just broken his toes, Orli had just broken his ribs, and the stunt double for Gimli had bad kneees, poor guys stick out tongue

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 07:35 PM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingOfGondor292
Aragorn Rox My Socks

lol big grin Ive read about Sean Astin doing the part where sam nearly frowns at the end of FOTR... he got glass stuck in his foot.. ew ;;

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fail... when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it is not this day. This day, we fight!" <~~~ Aragorn, ROTK

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:34 PM
KingOfGondor292 is currently offline Click here to Send KingOfGondor292 a Private Message Find more posts by KingOfGondor292 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yeah and Sean Astin was always the cautious one that was worried about the other actor's safety and he finds that he got hurt himself. The set where Sam runs out to Frodo on the Lorien boats at the end was the scene and it was just amazing how Elijah was just walking around Sean's operation crew, and just kept saying, "Oh man, that is alot a blood, that is fascinating!"

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:55 AM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Yeah I was watching some thing on New Zealand about a year ago and it mentioned a lot of LOTR stuff and they showed when Sean stepped on the piece of glass. He just stood there looking down. Then he hobbled up the band of the river and they showed the people pulling it out of his foot and everything! It was a huge piece of glass, too! At least 2 inches wide, I swear! Eh it must have hurt SO bad. I don't see how he could have just stood there and not have screamed or anything. Heh, I would have. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:13 AM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I would probably jump backwards land in the water and drown while I was ate it. :P

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:04 AM