KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » where did those samurai guys from ttt in rotk??

where did those samurai guys from ttt in rotk??
Started by: manny321

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

Angry where did those samurai guys from ttt in rotk??

well i know they are from harad confused Is it like the middle east compare to the real world, and the 100 foot tall eliphants o, they hsould have them in pellnor feilds it would have made more then spiderman gurantee big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:22 AM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Sexi_Blonde:.
I'm Practically Perfect

Your question don't make sense. do you mean "where did those samurai guys from ttt go in rotk?" If you don't mean that please explain it so I can maybe help you. smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:41 AM
.:Sexi_Blonde:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Sexi_Blonde:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Sexi_Blonde:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Re: where did those samurai guys from ttt in rotk??

quote:
Originally posted by manny321
well i know they are from harad confused Is it like the middle east compare to the real world, and the 100 foot tall eliphants o, they hsould have them in pellnor feilds it would have made more then spiderman gurantee big grin

If you're talking about the guys who was ambushed by the Rangers of Ithilien, yes, they are the Haradrims from the South.

And the Mumakil (the oliphaunts), yes, they are in the Battle of the Pelennor Fields. Have you seen ROTK yet?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:52 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

The Haradrim from the South WERE in the battle of Pelennor, together with their Mûmakil...
What was really missing were the Easterlings, the people of Rhûn that were seen at the Black Gate of Morannon in TT. Did you mean those?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:51 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

They were riding on the Mumakil, A better question would be where the hell were the Easterlings!?! We never saw them in RotK.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:57 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah they went into mordor in ttt and never came bak confused wonder where they went

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:00 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godzilla2000
Queen of Monsters

If you look very closely, after the gates of Minas Tirith have been knocked down by Grond, you can see the Easterlings charging inside along with the Orcs and Trolls. But you have to really look for them. About the third time I saw the movie I spotted the Easterlings from TTT.

Joel: It stinks.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:42 PM
Godzilla2000 is currently offline Click here to Send Godzilla2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Godzilla2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godzilla2000
Queen of Monsters

Just to clarify, the Easterlings and the Haradrim hail from two different nations in Middle Earth. Just to illustrate here are the Easterlings:

(please log in to view the image)

And here are the Haradrim:

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:53 PM
Godzilla2000 is currently offline Click here to Send Godzilla2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Godzilla2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah we knew that

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:56 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcepicK
Orc Fragger

An also didnt appear the Easterling captain (the snake or something like that) that Theoden King kills in Pelennor field sad sax

Ride now...Ride now...Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending
Death!, Death!
Forth, Eorlingas!"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:04 PM
IcepicK is currently offline Click here to Send IcepicK a Private Message Find more posts by IcepicK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godzilla2000
Queen of Monsters

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
yeah we knew that

Nah nah nah...you misunderstand. From what I read above, I believe people are confusing the man's question. From what I gather he's more talking about the Easterlings than the Haradrim which all you people are answering his question incorrectly by talking of the Haradrim.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:10 PM
Godzilla2000
Queen of Monsters

quote:
Originally posted by IcepicK
An also didnt appear the Easterling captain (the snake or something like that) that Theoden King kills in Pelennor field sad sax

I'll have to look and see next time I watch the movie.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:12 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

what was really missing wasthe out wall around the city in the book there is a wall around the city like 2 miles from the city that wasnt there

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:14 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I found it very awesome that the "samuri" guys were totally wiped out by faramir and co in the two towers.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:44 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

The strange thing is that the Easterlings look exactly as Tolkien describes the Haradrim (Southrons wink ) big grin when I first saw TT, I was totally confused about that.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 04:31 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

thanks for the answer the easterlings would have been better in pellnor feilds with eliphants Happy Dance IT would made the battle better then it laready was. Thats the part i got mad, i was waiting the whole movie for them but i saw the eliphants so i liked it still. THE charge of rohrim was the best thing ever on screen rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:07 PM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godzilla2000
Queen of Monsters

Argh!!!! The Easterlings did not ride Oliphaunts! It was the Haradrim that rode them. So by having the Easterlings ride Oliphaunts it would be idiotic because it's not how Tolkien described the two different cultures.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:14 PM
shadowy_blue

There are some Easterlings in ROTK though I'm not sure if this is from when they were marching from Minas Morgul or if this is from the Siege of Gondor.

I can also see one more at the other side. It's hard to figure them out, though. sad I missed them really. They're so cool. sad

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:18 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

rock on

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:19 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

That's strange that the Easterlings didn't get a specific cameo.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:56 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote