KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » discussions discussions

why do people steal a persons identity and pretend to be someone famous?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
because they have nothing better to do. 3 13.64%
because they want to have fun. 4 18.18%
because they have no lifes 14 63.64%
because they want to and waste there time doing so. 1 4.55%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

discussions discussions
Started by: merryandpipsgig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

Smile discussions discussions

HEY PEOPLEZ, AND WHATS UP FOR TODAY?? well i was actually woundering if anyone knows about this email address: [email protected] as i had got this of some web site telling me that its elijah woods email i dont think so could someone please help me find out if it is or not i know for sure it ant lol anyways i like to bag people who think they are someone special lol or who take other peoples identity lol CRACKS ME UP HARD. get back people and remember never take a persons identity as be true to yourself.

thanks.

Attachment: rugby.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:48 AM
merryandpipsgig is currently offline Click here to Send merryandpipsgig a Private Message Find more posts by merryandpipsgig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HoT4DaElF

Miffed omg

well just to let you know that is his real email as he went on web cam i seen it seriously its him it has to be anyways correct me if im wrong but i ant interested in elijah anyways so i love orli ya Happy Dance yumo eek! i want him sooooo bad the secx beast did you hear how he likes blondes ohh im in heaven.....

Attachment: legolasandjade.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:59 AM
HoT4DaElF is currently offline Click here to Send HoT4DaElF a Private Message Find more posts by HoT4DaElF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

big grin

They do because they have no own lives left

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:00 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

Tongue hahahahahaha what the hell is that hahaha

W H A T???

iam sorry miss sassy pants but you are so wrong and i correct you on that one ahhahahaha what the hell is that pic you posted eh? laughing makes me laugh ma ass of it looks kinda fake to me anyways makes me wanna barf sick hahahaha

****************legolas lover wannabe hahaha

who isnt hot 4 da elf i know iam hot 4 him but i dont go doin that well maybe but anyways hahahaha still laugh it up haha

Attachment: layout1.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:05 AM
merryandpipsgig is currently offline Click here to Send merryandpipsgig a Private Message Find more posts by merryandpipsgig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HoT4DaElF

welll ummmmmmmm no comment on that one merryn pip's gig i mean what kind of nick name is that ha its like you are a gig or something and dont be calling me miss sasssy pants i know its him because he went on cam im not lieying.......

legolas is mine all mine

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:06 AM
HoT4DaElF is currently offline Click here to Send HoT4DaElF a Private Message Find more posts by HoT4DaElF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

no it ant gimmi prof then ey bet you wont reply to this now hahahaha. cat will get ya tounge. well i just gotta say how perfectic it is that people do this shit i mean common man get a life of your own instead of beying someone you ant i mean build a bridge n get on with life reality that is phhhttt

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:08 AM
HoT4DaElF

well yes i have proof but why dont you go on and cheek it out yourself you'll get good results oh and i voted because they want to have fun ehehehehe

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:10 AM
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

oh great well thats very mature and how old are you egsactly???? hmmmmmmmm bout 10 or 11 haha i know iam 18 /08/08/1985 see im a leo like billy

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:11 AM
HoT4DaElF

wow so interesting im 19 wow so mature of you huh hahahahaha what the **** haha

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:12 AM
HoT4DaElF

hey you are so annoying go away now from my forums and dont come back elf ***** who dreams of beying wit legolas or orli haha never happen *****. never haha

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:13 AM
HoT4DaElF

why did you send me that private msg why not get it public

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:14 AM
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

because i just did to make it clear of what you are anyways this is my forum i started haha you recked yourself and you are the one who is annoying

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:14 AM
HoT4DaElF

hey whateva i was leaving anyways and yes i will be back to haunt you and i will get legolas **** him ig time **** his brains out

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:16 AM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

You guys are both immature haha. Anyways, how are you sure it's Elijah huh? You can't trust the internet...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:09 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

thanks alot you were sopose to help me here and besides i ant imature iam mature hehe anyways i dont know how she thinks she is sure about that it is him all i know is she is lieying

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:31 AM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

All I know is that if I were a celeb I would find some completely random and obscure email address so it wouldn't get out very easily, but I don't know about that particular address.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:14 AM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

ok you guys. plz stop bashing each other because they have different oppinons,, nobody leave the KMC plz!

You have no idea what effect your actions can have on other ppl.

whew...smodden-*Prepares to be bashed for saying not to bash*

anyway i'm gonna e-mail him and see what i can get out of 'em.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:48 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Alright Smodden. Tell us if you get anything from him....

Yeah, if I were a celebrity, I wouldn't have an email with my name anywhere in it...It's too obvious and I doubt any celebrity would do that....

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:05 AM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Okie the chances of one of us meeting one person from the cast of LotR, is slim to none, and so if someone says they're that person don't believe them unless i see them yourself.

I met this one guys who said he was Orlando Bloom and I quizzed him on Orlando info, and he said his dad died when he was 11, stupid. Harry Bloom died when Orlando was only 4. It's times like those, where you can just smack the reality right into them.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:44 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
Okie the chances of one of us meeting one person from the cast of LotR, is slim to none

i don't know about that... Christopher Lee, Mirranda Otto, Hugo Weaving, Orlando Bloom, and Bernard Hill have all been in films with friends of mine!!!

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:55 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote