KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Mordor Markings

The Mordor Markings
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

The Mordor Markings

One the one ring, can anyone post a link or a picture of the markings on the ring when they are clear?

I have got the actually markings as a tattoo in a circle near the top of my arm (just like a ring), but someone said that the markings arnt the same as the markings of the ring.....

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:38 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

ohh how sad!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:40 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

it will be more than sad If it is infact the wrong markings,

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:41 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

yeah... very sad !!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:41 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

here was my old sig:

Attachment: ring_noble_tn.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:44 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

cheers, but I would need the whole thing spread out, just like the world map (not in a sphere)

erm, I suppose I could watch the FOTR to see the writing on the sheet of paper Gandalf was reading

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:49 PM
samIam
yahooo!

yeha .. exa probably has a picture ... she has alot of pictures!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:55 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

yes she sure has, I shall do some research on google as well,

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:59 PM
Tassie

yeah, I didnt think it was really what u needed, but i like to see my shiny ring big grin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:59 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol cheeky, I need to find another eagle sig,

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:03 PM
Melani
<3

Here i rote out on my comp and i took a pic of it with my web cam here is how its layed out on the pic (english)

one ring to rule them all
one ring to find them
one ring to bring them all
and into the darkness bind them

I highlighted it in blue to make it easier to read

Attachment: picture 30.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:06 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

cheers for that, it looks the same so thats a "phew"

it also has some star patterns between the markings

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:40 PM
Melani
<3

sorry its not really clear hoped it helped tho smile

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:52 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote