KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Finally!

Finally!
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Finally!

Right the new signature is finally up, what ya all think

Discos - a good cheers to Pheonix for making the sig and also to HannaBananaba for getting the image uploaded to my sig

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:35 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

I love your sig! wink

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:36 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

very nice sig mate

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:36 PM
nazgūl-lord is currently offline Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

love the sig mr discs stick out tongue

although needs a bit melkor big grin...so if anyone asks that guy on the rock is melkor big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:44 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've always wanted to ride an eagle..................*sigh*

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:44 PM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Great sig! *thumbs up*

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:45 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol i'll make a note of it,

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:48 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I love the animated version of the eagles in ur sig. Fantastic mate!

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 08:42 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

luv the sig discos. Its awsome smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:20 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

cheers dudes/dudettes

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:26 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

discos you really like eagles..... huh?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:46 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaritearbina

Great sig!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:48 PM
anaritearbina is currently offline Click here to Send anaritearbina a Private Message Find more posts by anaritearbina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Nice

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:08 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

yep I really like eagles, got 3 eagles tattoed on me big grin

I call one Eagos, the othe is called Gwaihir and the other doesnt have a name, I might call it Thorondor but meh?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:12 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

*sighs* I'll just go over in my corner...this forum has been flooded with threads being made that doesn't necessarily relate to LotR. sad

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:52 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

sorry dude

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:12 PM